3

~ Marshall's POV ~

The fuck????

I stood like a wet poodle while the gas station beauty closed the door in front of my fucking face.

December last year, I'd seen her here for the first time, actually, she was hard to oversee. Tall, blond, a face like someone had drawn an angel and a body to turn every motherfucker on with only looking at it.
Almost every time I stopped to fuel my car, she was also there and wouldn't she'd arrived first, I might've thought she was a freaking stalker, but maybe she thought the same 'bout me.
I always hid my face under a hat and hoodie to ensure that no stranger would recognize who I was, but in her case it was a lil more.
I could look at her without her acknowledging it, which was pretty good.
Chicks tended to flip when they saw me only glancing at them and instantly wanted to get in my pants. But she......she kinda ignored me.

Maybe it's just an act so I'd chase after her ass.....

Every time we met, she walked past me with a small smile lingering on her face and I had to hold back from talking to her. I wan'ed her to make the first step, but the lady never did.

Well, not until a few days ago when I'd left my wallet at the studio.
I'd stood like a broke punk inside the gas station and internally kicked myself for my scatter brain, when she walked in and payed my bill. Sure I'd first declined her offer, it would've been rude not to, but while I honestly refused to take money from a woman, I instantly had an idea. This was my chance to get her to talk to me and so I'd asked the twins for a pen and paper when she had left, scribbled my cell number and a 'THANKS!' on it and asked the two to give it to her.

While first I'd thought this had been a great idea, on my way home I had second thoughts. I'd just given my private number to some random chick....

Fuck my life!!! Though......

She didn't seem like the bitches who freaked or would only try to use me for money and fame. She was a true lady. The kind I'd always wan'ed since I'd become sober.

Groupies, hoes and psycho chicks times are over!

After the fourth time I'd seen her, I'd already been sure about a few things.
1 she had money! It was easy to recognize from her car and the expensive clothes she was wearing.
2 she was restrained! I noticed it by the way she talked to the kids which worked at the gas station.
3 she had moved over! No Detroit accent when she talked.
And 4 she was a sophisticated and elegant woman! The way she carried herself, talked, looked....it was obvious.

„Man, the chick just turned ya down?" Royce asked amused when Daniela had drove off and I looked at him to see him grinning widely.

I'd caught her name when Lucas had called for her to give her the credit card back, she'd forgotten.

Daniela...... suits her!

„Fuck off, Nickle!" I said while I flipped him off and walked over to go inside of the station to pay my bill.

„C'mon, man..." Royce talked on while he followed me. „No need to be pissed, even the great Slim Shady gets turned down..... damn that's even funnier to say it."

Again I flipped him off and he laughed out while I stopped in front of the counter.

„ 55$." Lani smiled and I pulled my wallet out of my jacket pocket and handed her the money.

„Shouldn't I pay for you?" Nickle joked and I chuckled and shook my head. „Ah, sorry! I ain't some blond hottie..."

„Man, shut the fuck up fo' a second, aight?" I stepped aside so he could pay and afterwards walked off, but stopped when I'd opened the door to go outside. „Yo, you two don't know where she lives, do ya?!" They both shook their heads in unison and I walked out. Honestly, I'd no fuckin' clue why I had asked and my irritation mirrored on Royce's face.