20

~ Marshall's POV ~

Ain't nothing better than spending a peaceful weekend with the woman you love.

I had her back, like really back, back where in my opinion she belonged, which made me feel at ease. Now that she knew that I was in love with her, I had the feeling that everything was a little better. It felt that she was even more calm around me, almost relieved because she now knew exactly where she had me.

I won't lie, it was a 50/50 feeling. The good side definitely was that I'd her with me again, that now we really could plan on having a future, that she was so damn relaxed. Down side, that she now had all the tools to hurt me in the worst way possible. I'd basically handed her a loaded gun and she only had to pull the trigger to make me bleed.
But somehow, deep down, I knew that Daniela would never hurt me. She'd never cheat, never even push me to my breaking point and I can't tell how much it eased my worries.

She was the one.....

The past 2 days we'd spend at my house, phones turned off so we could concentrate only on us. I gotta admit, it was kinda crazy that everytime I brought up the 'bitch-'topic she said there was no need to talk about it, because she believed me and with that the conversation was cut off again. I wanted to talk about it with her, it almost was an urge to do it, although I never been the talking kind of person. But I didn't want her to keep it in and probably eat her alive. Honestly, everyone would've been pissed, I know I would've been furious, but she was all calm about it. All she wanted was to spend time with me and that was it.

And hell we did!!!

We couldn't keep our hands off each other for every minute we'd been awake, even when I was asleep I'd kept her in my arms and when Monday morning came and I reluctantly had to let her go to work, it felt like something was missing.

Ella had went home to get ready for work, had promised to come by tonight and I'd also gone to the studio. Due to my time with my girl and the lifted up feelings to have her back, I'd completely forgot about the stunt Royce had pulled, but Denaun made sure that my anger pushed through again with the second sentence he said.

„What up, man? Still pissed at Nickle?"

I slapped hands with him while my blood started boiling inside me and my eyes darted to the back couch of the lounge area. There he sat, the motherfucker which had tried to break up my relationship.

Lil bitch!!!!

For a few seconds I contemplated what I should do now, go over and just punch him? Ignore him? But then Porter ripped me out of my thoughts.

„Look, he's fuckin' sorry, I talked to him..."

„An I should give a fuck 'bout that?"

„Em, man," Porter sighed. „We're family, right? He's trouble..."

„Well, 'bout that I really don't give a fuck!"

I cut him off and he shook his head. Porter knew me well enough to not reason with me, he knew that I wouldn't forgive when someone interfered in my private life.

„A'ight, man. So what ya wanna do now?"

See, no reasoning!

„I got her back, that's all that matters now. He should get outta my way an stay the fuck away from her."

With that said I went into the recording studio to get to work, not bothering to say anything more. I wanted to get over this day so I could spend my evening with Daniela.