16

~ Marshall's POV ~

Daniela had stayed until after midnight and then, much to my dislike, left to go home again. For sure I would've wan'ed her to sleep beside me and definitely with me, but I had to respect her decision.

Can't blame her....

She was still unsure that I wouldn't change my mind again when she'd wake up and so I'd agreed that she would come back the next morning, so we could have a late breakfast together.

Honestly I'd been surprised that she'd agreed to come over and talk to me and even more how much she was willing to give in. While she was sittin' beside me and was explainin' everything, only one thought raced through my mind.

I can be with her!

Never had I'd been more wrong about a person, a woman in specific. Fuck, she'd do more than I was willing to and all the while she was explaining, I only wanted to kiss her.

Fuck, I wan'ed to the second I saw her again.

And then when I finally could, I wanted more. I so would've wanted to have sex with her, feel her, that it had almost drove me nuts to hold back and only kiss her, but I wanted to show her that I respected her and didn't just want her for sex.

9.30 am, Sunday morning, I'd already went over my morning exercises, showered and gotten ready when the doorbell was ringing and I strolled towards the front door to open. I knew it would be my girl and so a small smile lingered on my face, even before I grabbed the handle, to swing the door open and saw her eyes sparkling at me.

„Good morning, Marshall."

Oh good lord, when this woman says my name....

„Good morning." She was about to talk on while lifting a bag in her left hand, but I took her right hand, pulled her towards me and kissed her. „Now you can go on!"

She smiled even more when I released her and had kicked the door shut.

„I went to the bakery. I hope I bought something you like."

„I'm sure you did."

„And I hope you made coffee?" She went on while I took her jacket and just placed it on a table beside the front door.

I wanted to kiss her, hold her, I didn't want to waste time by hanging the jacket into my wardrobe.

„You getta coffee, if I getta kiss."

She smiled on while she leaned in and pressed her soft lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close as possible while breathing pretty heavy. I knew my behavior was fuckin' desperate, but I just couldn't control it. Ella was hotter than fuckin' hell, there was no way I could resist her, especially not after I'd already had her and knew how she was moanin' underneath me.

„Was that enough?" She asked and I shook my head.

„Nope, but it'll hold me over breakfast."

Haha.....who am I kiddin'?

I kept myself together during breakfast, but damn was it hard. Ella was in such a good, almost cheery mood today, that it was almost impossible fo' me to not kiss her. She was talkin' a lot, her blue eyes were sparklin' the whole time and her smile never left her face.

She's gettin' comfortable around me again...

„So what's your schedule fo' next week?" I asked her after we'd sat down in the living room and she shrugged.