18

~ Marshall's POV ~

I stood in the middle of the hallway at the studio and stared blankly at the entrance door of which Ella had rushed out seconds ago.

That's a fuckin' joke.....

We'd been doing so good during the past week, had talked and laughed so much, gotten to know each other so much more and now? Thanks to Nickle she was gone once again.

Nickle......

Slowly I tore my eyes away from the door, somehow hoping she would come back, but I knew that was all wishful thinking. Daniela, my Ella, was hurt once again.

She won't come back!

To see her crying had been painful, but it became even worse when she'd revealed that she was in love with me.

Damn.....

I admit, for a second I'd been shocked, not so much that she was, more like why?! What had I done to deserve that a woman like her, a woman with such values and good heart, had fallen in love with me. But when she'd added the part that she couldn't be with me, I wanted to scream.
Once again my stupid actions had driven her away from me and all I wanted to do now was to hurt the motherfucker which brought this shit upon me.

„Nickle!!!!"

I yelled while I rushed down the hallway, back to the lounge area, where Porter stopped me by stepping in my way and grabbing me at my shoulders.

„Don't, man. He ain't worth it!"

„Are you fuckin' kiddin' me??" I snarled. „He knows he deserves to get his ass beaten..."

Fuck, I think I can't breath properly!

I was in such rage, that I'd the feeling my lungs weren't able to pump enough oxygen through my body.

„Em, listen to me an go after her. Talk to her. I'll deal wit him." Denaun tried on to calm me and as much as I appreciated his efforts, I just couldn't let this slip.

„Le'me go an get my keys." I said and after a second of weighing out if it was safe to let go of me, he released me.

Sorry, Porter! Huge mistake!

In the blink of an eye I'd rushed past him and stood in front of Royce, who's fuckin' smug smile had completely disappeared.

„You just couldn't keep ya fuckin' mouth shut, huh?" I sneered and pushed him backwards. „You just had to stick ya nose into my relationship, huh?" Again I pushed him and before I was about to hit him an idea popped into my mind.

I'll hurt him with the exact same thing!

So I let my arms fall down and smirked at him, the same way he'd smirked at Ella while telling her all his lies.

„Porter's right. You ain't worth it to get ya ass beaten, but you'll pay fo' this!" With that I turned away from him to go into my office and get my stuff to put my plan in motion and then try to get Daniela back.

„What ya gonna do, Em?" Porter asked cautiously when I walked past him and I stopped and glanced quickly over my shoulder to make sure that Royce would still be there and hear me.

„Not much, man. I'll just return the favor an have a lil talk wit his wife."

Sneaky as fuck, I know...

Porter's eyes widened and Nickle started protesting instantly, but I just ignored him and walked on.

Motherfucker deserves what's comin'!