6

~ Marshall's POV ~

What the fuck????

I'd rushed out of Daniela's home after I'd kissed her without waiting for what she wanted to say. She definitely would've turned me down and that shit I couldn't take.
I probably would never understand how I could've misread that evening so fucking much. She wanted me to come to her place, the candles, her 'subliminal hints', the way she looked and smiled at me......
I'd thought she wan'ed the same as me and then she blew me off just as I was about to start.

Fuck my life....

To be honest, I was embarrassed as fuck. Being turned down from a chick because I'd completely misread her signals, hadn't happened to me for decades, though... Thinking about it, while I sat in the car on my way home, I couldn't have been that wrong?! I mean, it was the way she smiled and laughed, how interested she'd been in my life or my opinion about certain things. I couldn't be that fuckin' wrong...

But why did she turn me down then??

There was only one reason. I wasn't attractive enough for her! Maybe it was my style, the way I talked or whatever about the way I looked which made her act the way she had, but lets be honest, I wouldn't change for any bitch!

Fuck her!!!

The whole Sunday I'd spent at home, watching football or whatever espn showed and scribbled words into my notebook to get them outta my head. Of course I'd thought about Daniela, but every time her angelic face and that ground shaking laugh rushed through my mind, I pushed it aside. I was attracted to her and god knows I'd wan'ed to feel her skin underneath me and hear her moan out of pleasure, but the bitch had turned me down.

No need to waste a thought 'bout her anymore!!

Monday I strolled into the studio and was happy to see that no one had arrived yet. Why? Because my damn willpower wasn't enough in the end to not think of what she was doing or if she maybe would've only played me. I looked terrible because of my lack of sleep.

I look like I haven't slept in fuckin' days..

Daniela though, didn't seem like the type of chick to do that. She was introverted, very focused on her job and company, I couldn't imagine she would waste her time planning how to lure me in and play me. And lets face the truth if she wan'ed that, she definitely would've spread her legs for me.

„Yo, man..." Royce shuffled lazily into the recording room I was sitting in. „How's ya weekend been?"

Unfucked!!!

„Shit!" I muttered and he plopped down on the leather couch beside me with furrowed eyebrows, definitely ready to pull even the smallest detail outta my nose!

„No gettin' laid from the beauty?" He chuckled and I huffed out. „Oh damn, she rescheduled..."

„She turned me down, man."

„She what???"

I knew the bastard would start to laugh...

„You heard me!"

„Why?? I mean, I thought you had some kinda chemistry or some shit. The fuck happened?"

For a second I thought about brushing his questions off and not answer him. But maybe he could help me to find an explanation why she'd acted the way she had.

„Look, I came to her place, aight?! She had lit up the fireplace and candles, was wearing a tight sweater an jeans, that casual sexy style, you know?!" Nickle nodded. „Man we talked til past midnight, ate....by the way dinner was great."