11

What the hell did I do?

I was standing in the shower, Marshall's shower, and let the warm water rinse down my body.

I'd had sex with Marshall!

The second reality had hit me, I closed my eyes and tried to steady my heartbeat. Thinking about his hands on my skin, his kisses, the moaning...... I can't deny it had been great and definitely one of the best sexual experiences I'd ever had, but I couldn't believe it had happened so quick, so early.

You're too weak if it comes to him!

I definitely didn't regret it and never would, but the overthinking and picky person that I was, had to think about my own actions and the outcome.

What if I'd fallen in a trap?
What if he now got what he wanted and doesn't want to see me again?

I shook my head repeatedly and turned the water to cold. For a few seconds I let it rain over me, then switched back to warm and jumped startled when I heard Marshall's voice from the other side of the glass door.

„You okay?"

I don't know? Do you only want me as a sex buddy?

„Uhm......yeah...." I glanced over my shoulder to see him scanning me up and down and pushed down the urge to cover myself.

He has seen you like that already!

„Food will be here in 30 minutes." He went on and I nodded, grabbed the next best shower gel and after squeezing some of the content on my hand, started to wash myself. „Need help?"

Again I glanced over my shoulder, mustered a small smile and shook my head.

„No. I'll be ready in a minute."

„An if I wanna help?"

His tone of voice sent goosebumps all over my body. I remembered vividly that he'd used this exact tone only minutes ago.

Get yourself together!

I quickly washed the soap off and turned fully around which made him soak in air sharply.

„Done....." He only stared at me and now I really became uncomfortable. „You mind handing me the towel?"

„Yeah.....uhm...." He shook his head once as if I'd snapped him out of a trance and I smiled when he'd grabbed the towel and gave it to me so I could cover myself. „Fo' the record, I wouldn't mind seein' you walkin' around without that."

I chuckled and then stepped out of the shower, right in front of him.

„You gonna let me pass?"

He didn't make the slightest attempt to step aside, instead placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to his body.

„Make me."

„How?" I asked slightly timid and he leaned in and kissed me softly.

„Use that."

I could do nothing else than smile, while I let my hands glide up his arms to his shoulders and then kissed him.

„Stay wit me tonight." He whispered against my lips and I pulled my head back to look at him properly. „Don't le'me sleep alone."

He made my heart melt when he said things like this and instantly I pushed every remaining doubt I'd had just minutes ago aside and nodded.

I'm way too weak......

„Good...." one quick kiss followed and he released me. „I'll let you get ready and wait downstairs for ya."

I nodded again, kind of incapable to say something when he had turned around and I had a full look at his back muscles. Marshall had only put on sweatpants and I took a deep breath to push down my desire. He was way to sexy and almost perfect that I could hold a man like him at my side.