14

~ Marshall's POV~

Week one after scratchin', deletin', erasin' an wipin' Daniela out of my life had almost been over. Only sometimes I'd thought of her when Denaun or Nickle had brought her up and then I changed the topic quickly. I didn't want to think 'bout her, remembering' how she'd smiled at me an definitely not reminiscin' how her skin had felt under my hands.

It had been fuckin' perfect!

After talkin' to Porter and his departure on Sunday, I'd allowed myself to let the thoughts about her take over my mind for the last time. I honestly wasn't so sure anymore that I'd made the right choice, but then..... I wouldn't want to wait, put trust and feelings into it to find out and in the end come to the conclusion that I'd been right all along. Fo' sure, I'd wan'ed it to be different, that I could be with her....

Fall for her.....

But I'd convinced myself somehow that it would never happen and so I simply had to move on.

It was Friday and I was sitting in my office at the studio, writing rhymes, when Nickle bolted through the door.

„Yo, party tonight!" He wasn't even asking, motherfucker simply demanded it.

„Man, you know those times are over...."

„Fuck off!" He cut in and grabbed the top of the backrest of one of the chairs in front of my desk. „Stop bein' a pussy. Porter an Al are comin' too. It'll be fun, man!"

Yeah, fo' your cheatin' ass fo' sure!!

„Nickle, I'm not in the mood, aight?! I got work t....." he rolled his eyes and once again interrupted me.

„Ya still sulkin' 'bout ya lil one-night stand, huh?!"

Fuck he just called her???

„Royce...." I put the pen in my hand loudly down on the desk. „I ain't sulkin' or whatever, aight?! And don't ya....." again the bitch had to cut me off.

Fuck, his momma didn't teach him some manners?!?!

„Yeeeeah...." he let out an I tried to figure out if he was only fakin' the annoyance. „If ya ain't hung up on her then go wit us. No shame in havin' some fun."

I knew he wouldn't stop till I'd agree to go and so I nodded, simply to get him off my ass.

„Great..." he smirked and pulled his cellphone out of his pants pocket. „Imma make sure to get ya some nice company!"

„Nickle..." He was already out the door when I'd tried to warn him to not get me involved with one of the bitches he knows and so I sighed and let my head fall down on the desk.

What have I gotten myself into?!?!

At 9 pm Denaun picked me up from home and I slouched down in the passenger seat. I didn't want to go and definitely didn't want to meet one of Royce's hoes or even worse get spotted from paparazzi's. They'd have a field day when they'd see me in a club and I definitely could renounce this.

„You're pretty quiet, man." Porter started talking after a few minutes of silently driving and I shrugged. „Not in the mood?"

„To talk?"

„To go!" I huffed out. „I take that as a no....then why're ya comin'?"

„'Cause Nickle would've stepped on my fuckin' nerves the whole day."

„So?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. „Since when ya takin' orders from Royce, man?!"

Since I don't want him to know that I'm kinda hung up on Daniela?!