12

~ Marshall's POV ~

Waking up beside Daniela felt good, though having someone in my bed again was definitely foreign. For months I'd been sleeping alone, even if I'd have a chick I wouldn't let her crash at my place, so having her laying beside me was different.

She's just different....

The rest of our evening we'd eaten and then talked for hours while the tv was playing in the background. Ella had loosened up, laughed more and that sparkling in her eyes hadn't disappeared for 1 second. More and more I had the feeling that I'd made the right decision to want her and let's face facts, even if she'd planned to trick or play me, by now she would've made a mistake and blew her act. But Daniela was the same as always. Honest, kinda shy, damn straight

And a freakin' beauty!

At almost 2 am we'd decided to better go to bed, well I did, since my desire overwhelmed me again. Honestly, with her I was more gentle, softer if you wanna call it, though the sex was fuckin' awesome nevertheless. I definitely didn't want to treat her like the hoes I usually used to satisfy my needs, she deserved better and so I'd changed my demeanor.

Second time fuckin' her an I'm already changin'......

I'd propped my head up on my palm while I watched her sleeping beside me, occasionally lifting the sheets to look at her naked body.

Kinda like a creep.....

And after 10 minutes she turned on her side, facing me and her eyes started fluttering before she opened them.

„You're staring...." she whispered and I chuckled, leaned forward and kissed her temple, humming a „mhmm!" „Good morning!"

„Mornin'! Slept well?"

„Heavenly." She looked up at me and I just had to smile when I saw her doing the same. „You?"

„Same here!" She wrapped her arm around my torso and scooted closer, well she pressed her body against mine and put a light kiss on my chin. „Breakfast?"

„Would be nice." I nodded and slipped out of her arms to get out of bed.

Was my behavior weird?- Well maybe for her, but to me it was normal. I wasn't someone to be all mushy or to stay in bed for all too long, so I did what I'd always do on a Sunday morning, getting up, showering and relaxing.

Daniela had waited patiently until I'd been finished in the bathroom and afterwards went in and got ready herself. Seeing her slipping out of my bed, all naked, was a sight for the gods and for a moment I was tempted to grab her and throw her back on the mattress, doin' something else relaxing, but I refrained.

Why?- I don't fuckin' know!

I was madly attracted to her, she was sexy as hell but maybe she was too good to be true. I couldn't believe how someone like her would want to be with me. Not that I was insecure about who I am, but Daniela and I came out of two different worlds. She was rational, I was more guided by my feelings. She was intelligent and smart as fuck, me....well, I don't wanna bring up 9th grade again. She was a complete loner, I, at least liked my friends and family around me.

But we also had things in common...

We were both hard workers, shy and/or restrained around strangers, liked to keep to ourselves, stubborn, would walk over dead bodies for our convictions.

Summary, 2 different worlds but same galaxy!

The question that was now torturing me, was, could I be with someone like her?
It wasn't like I never had independent women. Tracy, Mariah, hell even Kim was independent in her own way, but Daniela was even more different. The beauty was running her own company, which was pretty successful, was terribly almost addictively determined, she'd leave everything aside and behind for her job. I'd always have the feeling to be second in her life and I knew I couldn't deal with that.