Chapter Two

I open my locker and yet again find a little note inside “…cause your smile is beautiful”.

I can’t help but smile a little at the note and I put it into my wallet. I wonder who put it into my locker but I pretty much don’t care if it is a joke or not because it made me smile.

Since school started at 10 a.m. today because my Biology teacher is sick and I have the first period off, I only have to go through Chemistry and Religion until lunch break.

I make it through the classes and even raise my hand a few times, so I don’t get bad grades in participation in class.

At lunch, I see Niall and Harry sitting together. I walk towards the table and sit beside Niall.

“Hi, uhm sorry for taking your spot. Do you want to sit here?” Harry asks me and I smile at his adorableness. “No, it’s fine” I say and he smiles at me.

I eat my rice and look around. People are talking, some kids are playing outside and my English and Religion teacher are laughing hard. I really like this place but at the same time I am happy that I am leaving it in a few months.

“Louis?” Harry’s voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?”

“I asked if you know anybody who is good at algebra because I need a tutor as soon as possible.”

“Oh…uhm you could ask Zayn. Zayn Malik. He’s pretty good or maybe Zoe Smith. She’s good as well. They are both in my Algebra class. Calder.” I answer and look into his eyes. They are a really beautiful shade of green and if he wasn’t so young and if I wasn’t such a sissy, I would definitely ask him out. He nods and starts talking to Niall again. After a while, Harry excuses himself and leaves the table. I scoot a little closer to Niall and take a sip from my juice.

“Ugh Louis. You’re so stupid.” Niall groans and I give him a confused look.

“What? Why?” I ask him and continue eating.

“He wants YOU to be his tutor.”

“Oh.” I say and shrug. “Well he could have asked me.”

Niall rolls his eyes at me and eats. “Anyway, did you do homework for English?” I ask him. He drops his fork in an overdramatic way and stares at me. “WE HAD HOMEWORK?!” he shouts and I shush him. “Yes, we had to read the second and third chapter and explain how Kitty helps Marco.” “Can I copy it?” he gives me puppy eyes and I sigh. “Of course you can.” He thanks me and I give him my homework.

“Change the words a bit, so it’s not completely the same” I tell him. “On it” Niall assures me and I finish my meal.

After spending the lesson with the characterization of Marco’s friend Zimmer, Niall and I make our way out of school. We talk for a few minutes and then wave our goodbyes, as we walk towards our cars. I open the passenger’s door and throw my backpack onto the seat. I walk around the car and want to step inside, when I hear someone shouting my name. “Louis!” I turn around and see Harry walking fast towards me. “Hey Harry” I say and wave my hand in a swift motion. “Oh I didn’t mean to stop you but uhm… You said that you’re in Zayn’s Algebra class, right?”

I nod and he smiles a little. “Uhm do you have his number or something?” Harry asks me a little out of breath. “No, sorry I don’t” I shake my head lightly and he sighs. “Oh well bummer” his face drops a little “Why are you asking?” I ask him and lean back onto my car. “I wanted to ask him if he can be my tutor but he wasn’t at school today and I really need someone to help me as soon as possible.”