Chapter Twelve

Louis' P.O.V:

After an hour, they ask me to leave and I promise mom to come back soon.

I walk to my car and text Harry.

Still up for some video games?

I throw my phone on the passenger's seat and start the car. At a red light, I check my phone.

Always. :)

Can I come over in 20?

Sure thing. :)

I make my way to Harry's place and arrive within the planned 20 minutes.

"Looouuuu!" Emily opens the door and runs towards me. I bend down and open my arms. She jumps into them and I close them around her small body.

"Hi Emmy." I hug her and pick her up.

"Emily, stop running out." Harry shouts from the door, until he sees the two of us.

"Oh, Louis. Hi." he says smiling. I walk with Emily towards the door and greet him as well.

The girl soon leaves to go and play with the cats and we walk to the cinema room. Harry set up a few snacks like crisps, salt sticks, gummy bears and popcorn. He also got a lot of bottles of multiple drinks.

"Anyone else joining us?" I ask, although I hope that it will be just the two of us.

"No, I haven't asked them... Is it a problem?" I almost laugh at his adorableness. "No, I am totally fine with just the two of us." It slips out before I can really think about it and I am sure that my face turns red in a sole second. Harry just grins just as he always does and turns his PlayStation on.

We decide to play the first Part of Call Of Duty: Black Ops because it's our favorite game.

"Can we play the Zombie Mode first? I want to see how much I can score because I haven't played it in ages." I smile and nod. "Of course we can but I'll beat you anyway." I state with a lot of confidence and Harry smirks. "Is this another challenge, Tomlinson?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me and I laugh.

"I think it is." I answer still laughing. "Then it's on. Want to do multiplayer or single?" "Do single player and start." I answer and throw some Popcorn into my mouth.

He takes the controller into his hand, selects the map "Five" and starts the game.

LEVEL ONE.

Harry starts playing and I watch in amazement how easily he handles the situation. He shoots one Zombie after another, changing the guns, reloading and searching his way through the building. At some point, I look away from the screen and watch Harry. His eyebrows are furrowed, his bottom lip between his teeth, eyes glued to the screen and focused on the game.

My eyes move to his hands. He's holding the controller in both of his hands. I never recognized how big they are and stare at his long fingers pushing the buttons.

"Oh damn it!" he suddenly shouts and I focus on the screen again. Game Over. I smirk and look at his score. "Not bad." I say and he hands me the controller.

"I haven't played in a long time. Usually, I am a lot better." he frowns and crosses his arms before his chest, pouting.

This boy is going to kill me with his cuteness. " 'Course you are." I wink at him and set up a new round. I begin to play and I manage the first three levels without further effort. I come into a difficult situation and suddenly popcorn lands on my controller.

"Heeeey!" I shout and Harry starts to laugh. I suppress a laughter and keep playing. Another one lands on my lap and I whine "Haaaaaarryyyy." He laughs again and throws a handful at me. "That's not faiiiiir." I say and try to focus on the game.