Chapter Fourteen

Louis' P.O.V:

Harry moves his body, so he's towering over me. "Good night baby." he says and my heart melts at his words. He kisses me one last time and then cuddles into my embrace again. "Good night sweetheart." I answer. 

I enjoy the moment and close my eyes. I am not sure if Harry's already asleep when sleep overcomes me just after a few seconds but I hope he is. 

-

I wake up to Harry's alarm going off. I don't move or open my eyes yet and wait for Harry to turn it off. He isn't as close to me as we were when we went to sleep but I can still feel his body heat. Harry finally turns it off and falls back onto the mattress. He moves closer to me and presses a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"Good morning Lou." he whispers and I smile. Before I can respond, Harry gets up and from the noises he makes, I can make out that he's taking clothes out of his closet. The bathroom door shuts and I fall back into a slumber.

"Lou." Harry's voice is getting closer and I try to open my eyes but my lids are too heavy. "Time to get up." I feel his lips on my cheek again and slowly open my eyes, blinking. "Good morning" I mutter and smile. When I finally open my eyes, the first thing I see are Harry's eyes on me. I take in my sight.

His curls are damp and stick to his forehead. His dimples are showing due to the fact that he is smiling and his plump lips are still a bit wet. "Shit I fell back asleep. What time is it?" I panic and Harry giggles. "You still have a lot of time. I got up earlier today, so  both of us could get ready and be on time." He smiles at me and I pull him down to me.

He lies down and I move him to my chest. "I would kiss you but I am pretty sure that my breath will kill you." I state and Harry begins to laugh very loud, His laugh makes my heart beat faster, it just sounds so beautiful and I am willing to pay a high price to hear it to the end of my days.

"I wouldn't mind though." Harry chuckles but I shake my head. "Not risking it." I answer and get up quickly, running to the bathroom. I hear Harry laughing once again and close the door. 

-

Harry gave me some of his clothes and I actually like them. Although they smell a lot like washing powder, there is a small hint of his smell. After getting ready and eating breakfast together, I tell Harry that I still have to pick up some stuff from my house. I also tell him that I can give him a ride to school.

We pull up at my house and tell Harry to wait in the car because it won't take a long. "Yeah alright. I don't want to wake up your mother... well your parents. I will wait here." I still have to tell Harry about my family situation and mom's current stay in the hospital.

I walk to the door, acting as if I have to be quiet but as soon as I close the door, I run upstairs and grab my stuff. One thought doesn't leave my mind. How am I going to tell Niall that Harry and me are a couple just a week after we got to know each other? I have to talk to Harry first though. I adjust my fringe in the mirror and then leave the house. I walk towards the car and slide in.

Harry smiles at me and I smile back. I start the car and we make our way to school. "Uhm Harry?" I turn the volume of the radio a bit down and loom at him. "Yes Lou?" I feel his gaze on me and instantly get nervous. "I...uhm.. are you going to tell Liam?" I ask him and he stays silent for a few seconds. "I didn't really think about that to be honest. Are you going to tell Niall?"

"Yeah I'd like to if it is okay for you." I glance at him and his expression softens. "Of course it is okay for me. I want to tell Liam as well." he tells me and I smile. "Alright... and do you want to hide it?" I question and again feel a little nervous. I don't think that the people know that Harry is gay and I don't know either if he wants them to know.