Chapter Fifteen

Louis' P.O.V:

I drive to Niall. I park the car and walk to the door, hearing laughter from the living room. I ring the bell and soon hear footsteps coming closer. The door opens and I take in the person who opened it. His jaw drops and his eyes go wide. "What are you doing here?" I ask. 

"I uhm...." Zayn begins to stutter and a huge smirk makes his way on my face. "I knew that you are up to something." I say and walk past Zayn. He doesn't move from the door and I turn around to look at him. "You okay there?" I ask and he nods hesitantly. 

I walk to the living room and find Niall cuddled into a blanket on the couch, two mugs set on the table and the TV playing Peter Pan. "Who was it babe?" Niall asks without turning to me. "I can't believe that you are watching Peter Pan without me you fucker." I reply amused and Niall's head snaps into my direction.

His expression is priceless and I laugh out loud. "Louis? What are you doing here?" Niall's croaky voice gives away that he is sick. "Well I wanted to check on you since you didn't show up to school but I see that someone  already took care of you."

I hear Zayn's footsteps behind me and turn to shoot him a smile. Both of them don't say a single word and exchange an awkward look. I roll my eyes saying "Just stop being so awkward. I know that you two have a thing going on." Niall furrows his brows. "How?"

"Well I saw you two in the parking lot the other day and remember the talk at my house, Ni?" He slowly nods and I smile again. "Honestly, I am happy for you." Zayn moves from his position behind me and walks to Niall who is eyeing his movements. He sits beside him and pulls Niall into his lap. 

I see Niall's hesitation but Zayn wraps his arms around my best friend and his look softens. I sit down on the love seat to the left "I thought you just had a stomach ache?" I ask Niall and another guilty look replaces his comforting grin.

"Yeah.. m'sorry but I didn't want to worry you or anything, I guess I caught the flu or something." I nod and watch as Zayn lays his head on Niall's shoulders. "Oh okay. Do you need any medicine or something?" I ask him but he shakes his head. "Mom already stuffed me with pills before she left."

"Alright." I answer and look at the clock above the telly. "Oh." I say and begin to play with my hands. "There's something I need to tell you." Niall tilts his head and looks at me, clearly confused. I smile as the thought shoots through my head and I begin to speak again. "Well, Harry and me.. uhm we are.. kinda together?" My statement comes out as a question and Niall smiles really big. "Really?" he asks but I don't get a chance to answer because Niall gets up pretty fast and throws himself onto me to hug me.

I laugh and cuddle into his embrace although I'm pretty sure that he will infect me. "Finally." Zayn mumbles but I hear him clearly. Niall pulls away after a few seconds and pokes my nose. "Told you that he's got a crush on you." I chuckle and Niall squeezes my shoulders before dropping his arms to his sides.

"We should hang out all together... with Liam and when Niall feels better." Zayn suggest and I nod eagerly. "I think that's a good idea." I answer and Niall agrees.

-

Looouuu.....

I am sitting in the kitchen and eating scrambled eggs, when I see Harry's text.

Yes Haz?

I forgot my key inside and nobody is home... Do you mind me coming over?

After Niall's and my cleaning action I think that the house is presentable enough. 

I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. xx :)