Chapter Six

(Quick A/N: short chapter + written on my phone)

When I pull up at his house, I see that there's a car in the drive away. Maybe his mom is at home and I begin to panic a little. I get out and lock my car, walking towards the front door. I am about to ring the bell, when the door opens and I hear a very familiar voice. "Bye" I hear him say and then he turns around and looks at me. "Louis Tomlinson." He smiles at me. "Hi Zayn."

It's somehow a good feeling that he acknowledges me but I frown as I realise under what circumstances it happened.

Looks like Harry found out his number and got a new tutor. It shouldn't affect me as much as it does. "See you around." he says and pushes past me.

Once again, my mood drops and I want to leave. I think about turning around and walking away but Harry shuffles to the door.

"Uh Louis, hi" he stutters and forces a smile. "Hi." I answer and he leads me inside. I have the feeling that the situation couldn't get more awkward.

"No need to worry, Emily's asleep." he informs me and I nod. I take my shoes off and then we walk to his room. I follow him and neither of us speaks up.

He could have at least told me that he found someone new. It's not that I desperately want to keep this "job" but I really enjoyed spending time with him.

But after all, he asked me to come over although he does have a new tutor. Maybe he wants to become friends.

"So do you want to watch it?" I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise Harry finally speaking up.

I don't want to ask what he said so I just agree. "So let's go!" Harry says and confuses me. "Where?" I ask and he giggles a bit. Again.

"You didn't listen, did you?" He asks and I feel bad. "Sorry" I apoligize and he smiles it away. "I said that we can go to the basement because we have kind of a home cinema." I stare at him.

How much money does his family earn?

"Oh that sound cools." I smile "And did you catch what movie we could watch?" He asks and I blush. Nope, of fucking course I didn't.

I shake my head and he playfully rolls his eyes. "We could watch The Lion King, well only if you want to." he says and I nod fastly.

"Yes!" I exclaim before even thinking about it. Disney movie have always been my favorites. Still are.

The cinema room looks even better than I pictured. There are 16 seats, 2 rows and 2 sections. The screen is at least 7x7 metres. Harry puts the movie in and we start watching it.

The awkwardness from minutes before vanished and we chat throughout the movie. We're sitting next to each other and it's an amazing feeling.

We both cry, when Simba's father dies. I always thought that I am the only boy crying because of that. Apparently, I was wrong.

I look at Harry and admire his features. His eyes are puffy, wet and his lips are swollen. His whole face is red but he looks adorable. I want to cuddle him, I want to stroke his beautiful, brown curls. He is so freaking beautiful.

I want to kiss his forehead and reassure him that I'm here for him but sadly I can't.

Harry's P.O.V (this is happening for the first time, it's special okay?!?!)

Louis and me are both crying. I haven't watched the movie in ages and I thought that I'd handle it well. Guess I don't.

Disney movies have always been my favorite ones. I love to watch the old ones, they are beautiful and remind me of my childhood.

Seems like Louis like them as well and I mentally make note to myself about the things about having im common with Louis.

Right beside Garlic Chicken.

I look at Louis. He's staring at the screen, trying to calm down. His blue eyes look even more beautiful than before, although his eyes are red.

His lips are pressed together tightly and his cheeks are wet from his tears. I want to wipe them away, or no, actually I want to kiss them away. I want to play with Louis' fringe and tickle him, then lazily make out.

I want to see his small smile, full of love and hope but sadly I can't.

He catches my glance and smiles a little. I am pretty sure that I blush but I smile back.

We watch the movie and decide to watch a second one. This time, we're watching Frozen.

I become more and more sleepy, although I try my hardest to stay awake. I look at Louis a couple of times but it seems like he's fully awake.

Although the chairs are comfortable, I can't find a good spot. I groan silenty and put my head on his shoulder. I take in his smell and am overwhelmed by the feeling that's building up in my stomach. I look up at him and a few seconds later he looks down.

We stare at each other for a blink of an eye, while our lips are very close. I can feel his breath on my lips and again look into his eyes.

A/N: So as I said this is just a short filler because I don't have time but I wanted to update. The reason why I don't have time is because I am seeing Austin Mahone tomorrow and that's why I'm staying in Cologne 💕

Thanks everyone for reading, voting and commenting. It honestly means a lot to me <3

Have a nice day! Love you💜

Aleks