Chapter Four

"Uhm, I wanted to text you and tell you earlier but I was scared that you would say no afterwards..." Harry hesitantly says and I look at him confused. "Tell me what?" I request. He opens his mouth and wants to speak but a voice interrupts him.

"Hazzaaaaa! I can't find Mister Elliott!" a little girl with long, blonde and wavy hair runs towards Harry. Her face is covered in tears and her blue eyes are puffy and red. He picks her up and gently wipes her tears away. "We're going to search for him later okay? I have to study for a very important test." he says and holds out his pinky finger and she entwines it with her own little pinky. "Okay!" she shouts and slips out of his arms. Then she's off.

I quietly laugh at the sight. "Ugh that's my little sister, Emily... She's six. Mom's busy today and I didn't know. I'm sorry." he says and motions for me to come inside. "It's fine. I like children." I smile at him and he nods. "Well I wanted to introduce you to her but she's gone now." Harry laughs and I smile. The house's smell makes me relax and I feel comfortable.

I remember Emily's words as soon as I see a cat scratching post. "Oh and who is Mister Elliott?" I laugh and Harry rolls his eyes. "It's one of our cats." "One of your cats?" I ask and he nods. "How many do you have?"

"3. But there are more around the house though. I don't know exactly how many but they come to us and we feed them."

"That's actually really nice of you." Nice. Seriously Louis? It's nice of you? I internally roll my eyes at myself and follow Harry around. He shows me the house, which is huge. It already looked impressive from the outside but the inside is even more fascinating. The halls are painted in different, not too bright colors, the furniture is modern but still has a touch of vintage.

The house itself is very welcoming. Harry shows me the kitchen and says that I shall feel like home. He shows me the living room and I catch a glimpse of the wall. Dozens of pictures hang on the wall but I don't have the time to look closely because we're heading to his room which is upstairs.

His room is large. If you walk in, there's a huge wardrobe on the left and I'm pretty sure that you can walk inside. At the end of the left wall, there's an arcade game. I take his room in and scan it. Huge bed, bright green painted walls, a huge TV and gaming consoles.

What fascinates me the most are the two blue globes that are hanging from the ceiling. Apparently, they are used as chairs because Harry walks towards them and takes a seat in one of them. "Sit down" he offers and I slowly sit inside it.

Too afraid that it'll crash under my weight, I try to move as little as possible. I look around and see that there's a door on the same wall where the entrance door is. "Oh and the bathroom's in there."

Harry points to the door and I marvel. Looks like my new friend is a freaking millionaire. Friend. I smile at my thought and earn a smirk from Harry. "What are you thinking about?" he asks and wiggles his eyebrows. "Nothing." I shake my head and he giggles. Freaking giggles. It's kind of cute. Kind of.

We chat for a bit but eventually start studying. I explain him the basics, show him examples and how you calculate it. Afterwards, I let him work with the book and check his results. He may not get everything right but at least he knows how to do it. 2 1/2 hours and a few interrupted moments later, we take a break and drink some coke. Emily found Mister Elliott at the top shelf in the kitchen and thought it was a good idea to throw cookies at him, so he would come down. Harry had to clean the mess but he wasn't upset at all. He told her that she shouldn't do it "because Mister Elliott isn't allowed to eat cookies and could eat one accidentally and get bad stomach pains" as Harry said and little Emily promised to never do it again. She also came inside, so we can tell her which pictures she should color and what she should draw.