Chapter Nine

Harry's P.O.V:

"Okay. See you at lunch?" I hope he wants to eat with me and he accepts my offer. Well, for me it was more an offer than a question and he said yes. Louis closes his locker and then he's off. I go to my class and can't think about anything else than Louis' smile... and ass. But mostly his smile.

I still have to talk to Lou about Zayn because he's probably confused. I am just going to tell him the truth and hope that he won't be mad at me. As soon as I am dismissed from my last period before lunch, I wait a few minutes in the bathroom until the hallway is empty.

I walk to Louis' locker and look around. There's nobody around I open my backpack. I search for the little piece of paper and as soon as I find it, I slip it into his locker. Thanks to the shortened school budget and mostly destroyed lockers, it's not very hard to put it inside.

I glance at it one last time and turn around. My heart almost stops and I feel the oxygen tightening in my lungs. "So the notes are from you."

Louis' P.O.V:

I've been sitting at this table for more than 10 minutes now and I'm still alone. I huff in annoyance and pick on my corn. I thought that Harry wanted to join me and where the heck is Niall? I look up from my plate and see both approaching me. Harry's face bright red like he just ran a 10 miles marathon and Niall smirking way too big.

I get suspicious and glare at Niall. "Where have you been?" I ask as both of them sit down. Niall to my left and Harry on my right. I move my head to look at both of them and Harry doesn't look up. Niall playfully shoves my shoulder. "I don't kiss and tell."

My eyes widen and I freeze. Niall looks at me confused and starts laughing. "Not in the literal way, you dork." His words are a relief because honestly, I don't want anything like this to happen. I look at Harry again and catch him looking at him.

He smiles at me, visibly embarrassed and looks past me. I still look at him and a few seconds later his eyes land on my face again. "Uhm, can we talk after school. Maybe by your car?" he asks me and I wonder about what he wants to talk. Probably to tell me that he's getting tutored by Zayn now.

"Wanna come over and play video games after school?" I ask Niall and he shakes his head straightaway. I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows and he mumbles something like "Mom needs me." Knowing Niall I can easily tell that he's lying but I don't call him out and just pick on my food again.

This was definitely the most awkward lunch break ever and I am glad that I could leave earlier, excusing myself to the toilet. My last class is politics and this is one of the few classes that I actually look forward to. We mostly discuss laws and if they make any sense or if they should be changed somehow.

Harry's P.O.V:

"I told you that someone would catch you." he mocks me and I roll my eyes. "Well, now he knows and I can't change it." He chuckles and I frown. "I just hope that he won't tell Louis. He promised me." I earn another laughter yet again. "He is his best friend. Do you really believe him?" "That' the problem here."

"Styles, Payne! You've been talking since this class started and it would be nice of you if you could stop it." Our teacher scolds us and we both look down.

[BTW LOOK WHO IS ENTERING THE STORY. THAT'S RIGHT. LIIIAAAAM :D SORRY I'M JUST EXCITED]

"Sorry." We both mumble and her attention leaves us. After 40 minutes, we're finally free to go and I practically run out of class. "Don't get hurt!" Liam shouts laughing but I don't answer. I want to be at Louis' car before he arrives and luckily I am.