Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: SMUT [please read it anyway :D]

Louis' P.O.V:

"Want to play a bit?" he asks me and I nod. He hands me one controller and takes the other one for himself. "Can I sit between your legs?" Harry requests and of course I agree. I pull him as close to me as possible, so his back is on my chest and his head leaning on my shoulder. We start a new game and begin to play.

I enjoy every single second of it, although I suck at the game but having the beautiful boy Harry is in my arms is an indescribable feeling. I peck his forehead once in a while and we play until his mom tells us to come and eat dinner. Harry holds my hand and we both stroll to the dining room.

Tyra already set the table and is now standing there and waiting for us. Her gaze moves to our entangled hands and a huge smile is plastered on her face. She doesn't say anything though and puts the food on our plates. "Dan will be home any minute but you two can start if you want." we nod and she leaves the table.

Harry's P.O.V:

I eat a few chips and take the ketchup to pour some on my plate. I pass him the bottle and he puts some on his plate as well. I see Louis reaching for the salt and turn my hand to look at him. He adds a huge amount to his food and I chuckle. "Isn't it a little bit too much?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. "Probably but I love salty stuff."

I choke on my food and start laughing. Louis groans and rolls his eyes. "That's not what I meant." he covers his face in his hands.

"Of course you didn't, baby." his head shoots up and he looks at me. I lean over to peck his lips and continue to eat. Louis starts to eat as well and soon enough I feel a wet and sticky consistency on my cheek. "Ew Lou." I groan in disgust and he laughs. "Oops." he answers and stuffs a nugget into his mouth. I wipe the ketchup away and lick it off my palm.

"You're going to regret that." I mumble and turn to my plate again. "Hello boys." my dad's voice rings through the halls. "Hi." we both answer and a few seconds later dad is sitting at the table with us. "Louis, nice to have you here." dad smiles at my beautiful boy and I can see him blush.

"It's nice to be here." he answers and continues to eat. Dad shoots me a look and I bite my lip, smiling. He nods and puts some food on his plate. Mom joins a few seconds later and all of us eat in a comfortable silence.

I don't know what strikes the thought but I suddenly remember that I threw my phone into the water and I have to confess. I debate whether I should do it after Louis leaves but I decide against it. "Uhm I have to tell you something." I press my lips together and look at my parents.

They exchange a look and Louis' gaze also fixes on me. "I broke my phone and it was a really stupid accidents and I am sorry if you are upset." A frown covers my face and dad chuckles. "What happened, son?" he asks and I feel a gentle brush against my palm.

Louis' hand rests on my thigh and I look at him. I can't read his expression but I give him a small smile and lay my hand on top of his. "It fell into the sink." I admit and my dad bursts into a fit of laughter. Okay, that's totally not the reaction I expected. I look at mom and she is also grinning.

"Accidents happen and it was just your phone Harry. We have an insurance on it, so it shouldn't be a big deal. I am going to get it fixed." Dad smiles at me I feel a rush of relief running through my body. "Thank you so much." I reply and continue to eat dinner with Louis' small hand under mine. He is really tiny for his age, we're the same height, and his features are also smaller but that's just another thing I fancy about him.

After dinner, we go to my bedroom because mom and dad told us that they will do the dishes. I hold Louis' hand until we're in my room and then pull him towards my bed. We sit down and a few seconds later, Louis slowly lies down, his limbs still wiggling at the side of my bed. I lie on top of him and just look at him for a moment.