I get used to it.

Waking up with the sunlight luring my face.
6 words, It's the official start of summer.
It's hot here in NY. You'll hear the traffic, the birds and of course the sound of cars honking for the morning rush. 

And that's my alarm clock. I got up and slip in my pikachu slippers and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face and reminded myself that i am once again, invisible. 

I walked down and saw my dad reading a newspaper and my mom writing. I checked the time and it's part 10 in the morning, they should be in work 2 hours ago. Am i dreaming or something?

"Goodmorning Ms. Lucy." our driver, George greeted me as i got down the stairs. I looked at him and  gave him a half smile.

"Oh. Lucy you're up." My dad said as he put down the newspaper. No dad. I'm dead. And since when did you put down your newspaper just to talk to me. 

"Yes. I am dad." i said. My mom walked towards me and hugged me. What's happening? Is it the end of the world? "Goodmorning luv. I have news for you." My mom spoke happily. Is the world gonna be a safer place with your news?

"Spill it." i said as i walked to the fridge to get some milk.

"I'm taking you to London.." i almost choked on what she said.
"What?" i placed the glass on the table.
"Me, You and George are going to London." my mom said again.  I don't wanna leave. I don't wanna leave Summer. I got no more friends. I wanna die. Die. LUCY. Die.

"Why? How about dad." i asked seriously. I don't wanna leave.
"Your mom got an offer and she's managing something. Don't worry honey. You'll be back every 3 weeks if you want so you could visit summer and i'll be visiting you guys every week" Dad said. 

I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay. But i don't have any choice. 

"M'kay." i said while looking down.
"Pack up dear. We leave by tomorrow. Bye." mom said as she kissed my cheek and walked out the door.

"Me also Lucille. It's gonna be okay. You'll get used to it. Have to go pumpkin." dad kissed my forehead and left too.  

"Really George?" i said as i looked at George.  "Yes Ms. Lucy. I'll be here don't worry" he said as he gave me a smile.
"Okay" i patted his cheek and went back upstairs.

I jumped at my bed. And screamed on top of the pillow for hating life and practically gonna have one of the worst summers of my life. I brought out my phone and opened twitter and just tweeted.

@LucyJackson: Going to live in London for a while. I Hate life or still hate life. FML. Cheers to another boring summer. #LONELINESS 

Then my phone just buzzed and saw Nathan Sykes replying to my tweet.

@NathanTheWanted: @LucyJackson Hey London's nice! Hope to see you again Lu.

Wow it's been a while since i've talked this guy. I instantly replied.

@LucyJackson: @NathanTheWanted Hm. Let's see. See u too nate.

Oh yeah. That's where The wanted came from. London.

The next day. 

All my things are packed.  I went to the bathroom and took a nice and long shower.
I wore a gray tanktop and tucked it in the yellow skirt. and slid into some Converse.  
I don't do that much makeup. I just put light lipstick and powder. That only.

As i kissed my dad goodbye, Me, Mom, George and Another driver drove us to the airport. Because my dad has a business meeting.

We walked inside the airport and my mom was holding my hand. I'm not a little kid anymoreee. "Wait honey. I'll meet you at the gate. I'll just meet someone."  mom said she let go of my hand and walked away.

I walked around the airport and bought some coffee. As i walked towards the gate to meet my mom, someone accidentally bumped me causing me to spill my coffee. He was wearing sunglasses and a bonnet with matching Ramones tshirt and skinny jeans. 

"I'm sorry i didn't see you." his british accent was so familiar. 

"It's okay, i get used to be invisible anyways" i said as i looked at him. He looks really familiar.

"I'm really sorry. Here, let me help you." he lent out his hand to help me and i just ignored it.

"NO. I can do this by myself. I'm invisible anyways." i stood up and almost slipped in the coffee that was spilled and he suddenly grabbed my hand causing the both of us to fall almost in the coffee but i was so relieved that we didn't. As he fell in front of me his sunglasses fell causing me to see his eyes.

He looks like. Oh no. Those green eyes. He's....

"Harry Styles?" i said while he was infront of me.

Harry's POV

I'm gonna be dead. Our manager was supposed to meet me 15 minutes ago. I checked my phone then accidentally i bumped into someone causing her to spill the coffee she's holding and she also fell.

"I'm sorry i didn't see you." i looked at her. She looks pretty. 

"It's okay, i get used to be invisible anyways." Invisible? You're pretty why invisible?

"I'm really sorry. Here let me help you." i reached out my hand but she ignored it. Okay, she's ignorant.

"NO. I can do this by myself. I'm invisible anyways." she stood up and almost slipped in the coffee that just was spilled and i suddenly grabbed her hand causing the both of us to fall almost in the coffee. INVISIBLE? Why'd you keep saying that?  As i fell in front of her my sunglasses fell causing her to recognize me. She has pretty blue eyes.  

"Harry Styles?" i moved back and stood up. 

Lucy's POV

It is Harry Styles. He stood and helped me up and the girls we're already screaming his name.

"I'm sorry." He said again.
"I told you, It's okay. I get used to it anyways." i said. 

My phone rang and saw mom calling. Oh crap i forgot mom. 

"I-I have to go. Sorry." i ran out as fast i can. Gladly i was on time meeting my mom. 

"Sorry Mom. I bumped into some poopstar named Harry Styles and he spilled my coffee." i said as i was panthing because of running fast. 

My mom just looked at me. "Did you say Harry Styles?." she looked so serious. 

"Yeah and he spilled my coffee." i said again.

"I should be meeting him 30 minutes ago. Where is he?" she sounded.

WHY IS MY MEETING HARRY STYLES? OH NO. IS SHE THE MANAGER OF? NOT AGAIN. PLEASE.