Marry me.

"Are you here to ask my hand in marraige?." i said. "Yes my fair lady. I'm down now on one knee and want to offer you this spoon and icecream." He knelt down and presented the icecream and the dropped spoon.

"Hahaha. So cute styles." i said and continues to go down. "You look as beautiful as ever." he said.

"You always tell me how beautiful i get everyday. Maybe it's because of the clothes i wear and my body aye?." i said. "Even if i can't see your body, i'll always fall into those face of yours." he said and we're facing each other. 

I got another spoon and scooped my self an icecream but i splat it all over Harry's face.

"Harry the white nose poopstar." i sang in the tune of the christmas song.. "Had a very shiny nose. He fell into Lucy Jackson, you could see the she glows." he sang. 

"I love that." i said.

"Let's get that thing off." i added and kissed his nose causing the icecream to go all over my mouth.

"You have a spot right there." Harry kissed my lips so passionately. "Well, this is better than icecream i bet." he said. 

I got some paper towels and wiped it all over his face and he did the same to me too. I looked at the mirror and checked if there we're still some spots left. And Harry hugged me in the waist.

"I'm so lucky to have you." he whispered. "I'm so lucky too." and he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead infront of the mirror. After that, we went outside and hopped on to the range rover of Harry. 

During the car ride, his left hand on the wheel and right on my hand. He just keeps on kissing my hand.

"The two lover birds are here now." Liam greeted us. I hugged Liam and searched for Eleanor. 

"Hey there hot stuff." Eleanor sounded. I hugged El. "Hey el." i said.

"Why do you look so beautiful everyday?." she said. "No i do not." i said. 

"Whatever. Wanna dance?." Eleanor asked. SO she grabbed my hand and we sped off to the dancefloor and Harry came along with Louis with alcohols in their hands and we danced like crazy people.

So after an hour, Me and eleanor we're still dancing. But Louis and Harry decided to sit down.

When i looked at the table i saw Louis sleeping and Harry talking to a girl who has the same hair color as mine. SHIT HARRY she's going to kiss you.

"El." i tapped Eleanor and pointed Harry. "Oh shit." Eleanor said. I got angry. Very angry. I walked straight forward to Harry, dumped the bucket of ice with water in his head. 

He was very drunk. With that water he might see what he's doing. 

Harry's POV

Having time of my life. I'm so fuckin drunked. Oh. I see Lucille's already sitting down, but did she change her dress? I walked straight forward and talked to her. Her voice sounds so different.

Until a bucket of water and ice was dumped in my head, i saw things clearly already, it wasn't Lucille. It was bimbo who has the same hair with Lucille. 

I looked at the person who dumped the water at me. It was Lucille and she was angry.

"You abominable twat." The girl left and Lucille was just staring at me.

Lucille's POV

I can't stay mad at Harry. I can't. Really can't. 

"Lucille." he said. "It's good that you see things clearly already." she said. 

"Sorry." he said. "better watch your moves styles." i said.

"No more drinking. K?." i added. He nodded i grabbed a handkerchief from my bag and wiped his face.

He was leaning in. "No kissing. Your breath smells bad." i said like a mom. "When we get home, and brushed my teeth. You'll kiss me right?" he sounded. "Unless you don't fall sleep." i said.

So we have to leave the club already, coz things might get worst.

Last time i checked, Niall was already dancing on top of the speakers with his shirt off and Zayn was running with his boxers only. 

DRUNKED PEOPLE+ALCOHOL+GOOFING AROUND= MAJOR HEAD EXPLOSION.

I feel bad about this people when they get up in the morning. When we got into Harry's range rover, i insisted that i should drive. Louis woke up and still he's drunk but instead of Eleanor carrying a drunk Louis, Louis carried Eleanor. 

This was so funny. During the car ride, Harry didn't fall asleep, but his eyes we're closing, and he keeps it open. Haha. Maybe he really wanted a kiss. I carpooled with the boys. So incase if anything goes wrong someone's gonna be there to help.

"Hey babe will you go with me in Holmes Chapel before you go? Mom and Gemma wants to meet you." Harry said. "Oh. Sure." i said. 

When we arrived safely at the flat.  Louis carried Eleanor still. But Louis carried Eleanor to her room and click. Locked the room. WHATS GONNA HAPPEEEN HAHAHAH.

Where am i gonna sleep right now?

I walked down until someone pulled my hand, "Babe. Where you goin?.' Harry sounded sleepy. "I'm going home luv. I can't sleep at El's room tonight. Louis locked the room i can't disturb them" i said.

"Why El? If you could stay in mine." He said. "No." i said. "Please?." Harry begged. "Oh okay." i said and he carried me bridal style to his room.