If you only knew.

"What is it?." he said. Our faces we're inches apart. 

"DIE." i said. 

"Wait. What?." he asked. and immediately i shot him right through his chest.

"Die Styles."

Harry fell and never said goodbye. 

Everybody saw what happened. Their eyes widely open. "You beated Harry." Zayn said.

"What?." yes beated harry. What's up with that? "Nobody beats Harry." Niall said while munching chips.

"I declare our new NERF GAMES winner. Lucille Jackson." Louis raised my hand up and they we're clapping.

Wow. I was amazed. "Wow you're great at acting Lucille." Eleanor sounded. "Naww. I just do those stuff for fun." i smiled. "On second thought. We thought you we're gonna kiss Harry." she smiled at me cheekily.

Me? Kiss? Harry? Pfft. No. 

When everybody went down. I saw Harry still lying down the floor. 

"Why are you still lying there?." i looked down on his face. "Because i like the view from down here."

"What view?."

"Does dazzling blue eyes." he said. I kinda blushed. Lucille don't fall in love.

"Freak." i said and i turned around. Until someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into someone's chest and gosh this chest was so hard.

"Get off of me." trying to push Harry away. 

"Not until you say, I don't want Harry Styles to die." he was hugging me tightly and i can't get out.

"No."

"Okay then. i won't let you go." trying to push myself off of Harry.

"Harry Styles. Let goo." i shouted. He was hugging me tightly.

"Nope until you those words."

 "Let gooo."

"No."

"Please."

"Say it."

"Never." i tried kicking him and he was too strong.

"Then i won't let go. You'll stay in my arms forever"

"Okay. Okay. I don't want Harry Styles to die." our faces were inches apart and he let me go.

"NOT." i said. and i stepped on his foot so i could teach him a lesson.

"Drama queen." he shouted. "Pervert." i shouted. 

"Beautiful." i didn't reply but i blushed and just continued to walk out of the room.

When i got down, everyone was watching tv.

"Hey Lucille. Wanna watch Dear John?." Eleanor asked. Romantic movies we're my weakness. I can't stand movies like those, it makes me cry easily.

"Yeah sure." I said and sat beside Eleanor. 

"Wait we need food and tissues." Niall exclaimed.  Typical Niall. 

They made popcorn and put a box of tissues in front of us.

I was sitting beside Eleanor who was right beside Louis and i was sitting beside Harry.

While watching the movie, Harry's arm was slung at my side. and Eleanor head was on Louis shoulder.

The part where John's father died, it crushed me to pieces.  and when Savannah was engaged. I really cried so badly, Niall, Zayn, Eleanor and Louis were crying, but me i was really sobbing. I buried my face in the pillow.