Shakespeare.

Harry's POV

It's time to make a move. Harry don't waste your time crying. Prove that you love Lucille. Prove that you're sorry. Prove that you're really the one for her.

Lucille's POV

Day 1

I woke up with the sun perfectly shining, and yet i don't wanna get up. I stood my half body up from bed and guess what i saw, many beds of roses, tulips, daisies, and different kinds of flowers in my room. I got down from bed and walked to the flowers because there's this card sticked to the Flowers.

O Mistress mine, where are you roaming? O, stay and hear; your true love's coming, 

That can sing both high and low: 

Trip no further, pretty sweeting; Journeys end in lovers meeting,  

Not much of a poetic person. -Harry x

I laughed. Shakespeare. I like. But no Lucille. This isn't enough.

Day 6

Today i'm officially leaving New York and guess what where i'm living?

LONDOOOOOOOOOON! What is major happiness. I get to see Eleanor everyday. 

I have my own house already. I went house hunting with Eleanor last week. Everything's set. Commando's already in London. Only me left.

I hugged my dad goodbye and when we sped off on the way to the airport, i scrolled down the tweets on my phone.

@Harry_Styles: Lord, please take care of the one i love on her flight.

And El just texted me that Harry just tweeted about me. I blushed. This isn't worth it yet. Sheesh. You have to do better styles.

Day 7

I'm already here in London. I am so happy right now. I just don't know why. I rode my car on the way home and when i got in was completely quiet.

CLANG. pans fell from the kitchen. "Louis! Could you be that stupid?." Eleanor shouted.

"okay get out from there now." i said. "WELCOME TO LONDOOOON!." everybody said in Unison. El, Mom, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Niall, Siva, Tom, Nathan, Cher, Jay, Max and the rest of the management. "Haha thanks guys." i said.

"HOOOOOOUSEEEEEE PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEH!." Louis shouted. 

I was planning to sleep all day. House warming party. Why can't it be tomorrow instead?

Everyone was here. Except for Harry. I felt sad because he didn't show up. Even though i'm still angry at him.

Ding-Dong. I walked to the door and opened it revealing a smiling, green-eyed, curly haired guy. I stared in to those eyes, and God i miss those eyes. 

"Hey" his british voice sounded. All of a sudden memories came crashing to my head and i got angry. I suddenly smashed the door infront of him. 

"Lucille! Why did you close the door. Harry was there." Eleanor sounded. "Well then go open it yourself." i said bitterly. Eleanor opened the door and still Harry was there.

I miss Harry. So much. But i'm still so angry at him. I want to kiss him. Hug him. So badly.

Harry gave me a dozen of roses in my hand. And oh how i really love Roses. A sudden anger came into me again.

"This looks good in here." i threw the roses in the trash can. I got angry. I saw Harry looked down. and Eleanor just stared at me. I felt so guilty. Stupid body. I can't control you. My mind does. I really want to cry. Tears starts to form in my eyes.

"I'm going to my room." i said and wiped a little tear in my eye and ran upstairs. I banged the door in my room and cried and cried and Oh how i just really miss Harry.

Eleanor's POV

I saw Harry giving roses to Lucille. And i saw Lucille blush.

"This looks good in here." WTF did Lucille just threw the roses in the trash? I just stared at her and i can't believe she did that. Tears were already forming in her eyes. I think she felt guilty about what she did. 

I understand. SHe was just angry. 

"I'm going to my room." she walked out and wiped a tear in her eye and banged the door. "I should talk to her." Harry said. "No. Harry. You need to continue. Don't stop proving. She just let out her anger" i said. "She just wants you too feel the pain you have given her." i added.

And Harry nodded. "I understand." Harry said.

"I should check on her." i said and Harry joined in with Louis. I went upstairs and went to Lucille's room. It's the room in the middle and her room looks so great. I didn't knock already, i just opened the door and revealed a Lucille, staring down at a picture crying herself out.

I didn't talk. I just walked straight forward to Lucille, and hugged her and she sobbed in my chest. "I MISS HARRY SO MUCH." Lucille said while hugging me. I just patted her back and told her to calm down.

"I feel so guilty about what i've done. I supposed to be kissing harry and saying thankyou to him after giving me roses but i got angry instead." Lucille continued speaking.   "I'm so stupid El. Why can't i just forgive Harry like that. It's so hard. Missing him so bad." Lucille added.

"Shh... Harry's starting to prove that he's sorry. Give him time, and when he reached to the limits of proving. Kiss him and tell him you love him. Okay? Harry loves you so much. And Just give him time to prove it. Okay lovebug?." i said to Lucille. She nodded while hugging me. 

"And don't do mean stuff. Know your limits." i added. I kissed Lucille's forehead and hugged her. "We should go down." i said and hugged her.

Lucille's POV

"Shh... Harry's starting to prove that he's sorry. Give him time, and when he reached to the limits of proving. Kiss him and tell him you love him. Okay? Harry loves you so much. And Just give him time to prove it. Okay lovebug?." Harry loves me. I know. But i can't forgive him just like that. I just nodded. 

"And don't do mean stuff. Know your limits." Eleanor said. she hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"We should go down." El said and she wiped my tear. "And beautiful girls don't cry." she said. and went down.

I got up and went infront of the mirror, seeing commando my turtle at the side. "Commando why does it have to be me?." i touched Commando's shell. 

I breathed heavily and went down. "Honey you okay?." Mom went to me and hugged me. "I am mom. Let's just enjoy this party." i said. 

This party was major awkward. I'm ignoring Harry. and i felt there was somehting missing in me. and That was him.

In my 18th birthday, i just stayed in my room and cried. Summer went to my house to cheer me up. But it didn't help. and i was hoping my 18th birthday will be perfect. Perfect with Harry.

--

I ran out of ideas. :( Help me please. hahaha