What makes you beautiful.

Eleanor's POV

I'm glad Ally and Harry broke up already. It really killed me. I got happy but still a little guilty. And after all Lucille and Harry look great together. I'll really support Lucille. Go, Lurry. HAHA. Just like LARRY.

But infact, Louis and Harry hates the whole LARRY STYLINSON thing. So i don't tease them for that. 

"Babe let's go?." Louis offered his hand and we went down.

Lucille's POV

After Louis went upstairs, a pair of arms grabbed me by the waist and spun me around to see a pair of daring green eyes looking at mine.

"Hey mah lady." Harry said. "Hello to you too." i said. He hugged me and kissed me in the forehead, but he looks like he's troubled. I think there's something going on. 

Eleanor and Louis walked downstairs and i'm so glad they're okay already. "Sooooo. Tomorrow is the last day of the tour." Louis said. "I am so excited man." Niall added.

"And someone should look good in our last tour tomorrow." He whispered to my ear. 

Eleanor was smiling so cheekily at me. Hahaha. I think she knows already.

"Hey man. Are you and Lucille dating?." Niall looked so confused. HAHAHA.

"Nope." i answered back quickly. I gave Harry a just-go-with-the-flow look. 

"Yea man. She's my girlfriend, i mean. We're not dating." Harry. Kill joy.

"You're such a killjoy Harry." i said. "Well, i don't wanna hide my feelings for you Lu." He winked at me and hehehehe butterflies in my stomach.

So.. As time passed, i went home and me and my mom talked and shopped. I told her about Harry, she said it's okay with her and she believes Harry's not like Nathan.

But, i assume Harry is a ladies man. I searched the internet, A typical flirt. Yeah he is. At least i could get a beauty sleep. Tomorrow is the boys' concert. I can't believe it. My last concert for One direction.

And i haven't told Harry i'll be going back to New York in 4 weeks for college. I haven't told anyone yet.

Time passsseeeeeeesssssssss..........

I checked my phone for some messages.

From: Prince Harry.

Hey luv. Gonna pick you up tomorrow at 5. ;) I miss you!

Nyahaha. He said i love you. Blush. Blush. So after a long day with mom, when we got home i decided to get my beauty sleep so i could have energy for tomorrow's concert.

I woke up and saw someone standing beside my bed, I got scared. But oh. It was El.

"Hey girlfraaaaaand." She said sounding very slutty. "El. Give me a reason why you're talking all slutty and staring at me at 7 in the morning." i said.

"Well. It's because i like to go mani's and pedi's with you. Well, you know Zac? Yeah.. Zac Efron he's damn hot" she said sounding so slutty. I find it so funny. "El.Stoop!." i said laughing. 

"Get up you lazy bug. It's 2 in the afternoon." she turned to her normal voice again. "5 more minutes." i said putting the duvet on top of me. "No more 5 minutes. This day is special. You have to eat, take a bath, Watch Gossip girl, and Dress up." she said.

"Okaaay Girlfraaaaaaaaand and like could you wash my dog too?." i said sounding also slutty, just like Ally. "HAHA Lucille, i do the slutty voice better than you, and no you don't have a dog" she winked at me.