Just laugh it out.

Nathan's POV

"Do i look good already?." i said. My hair is up i wore a v neck shirt and some skinny jeans and slid into some converse.

"For the 22nd time yes. You look fine." Tom said. "Fine isn't good. Great is better." i applauded. I home Lucille would like me again.

"You think Lucille's gonna want you back?." Siva said. "Yes. I hope she does." i really hope.

"Don't get your hopes up lad. The Styles has Lucy already." Tom said. It broke my heart. But no. Lucille isn't dating the Styles. I'll beat him. I'll get Lucille back. Whether it's the easy way or the hard way.

Lucy's POV

i got up and saw the sun perfectly shining. I want it to rain. I don't wanna meet Nathan. Jeesh.

I took a bath and decided to put on a white tanktop with a love word printed on it and tucked it in a sequenced blue skirt. and put on a pink jacket. i slid into my converse and got down.

George was gonna bring me to Starbucks since mom was still asleep. I took a banana and hopped to the car.

As i hopped outside off the car. I saw 3 familiar persons walking by. But they look really funny, the blonde girl looks like Eleanor except she's blonde. The guy wearing a mustache looks like Louis but he has curly hair. The guy really looks like Harry, green eyes but has straight hair and wears glasses. Weird.

I got into Starbucks and i've never seen Nathan looked that good. But No worries. I don't like him. The 3 familiar persons were outside having coffee and they kept looking at me. Stop imagining that's them Lucille.

"Hey pretty." Nathan approached as he gave me a hug and the same i patted his back. "Mm..Hey." i smiled.

"Let's order?." he asked. "One Grande Mocha Frappucino please." i said. "You never changed Lucille." he smiled. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?." i said. "Good thing. But you really looked very prettier than 2 years ago." he said. "Haha. One Grande Java Chocolate chip please." i said.

"And still you remember what i like." He said and blushed. Sheeeesh.

We got the coffee and went outside so we could breathe in fresh air. We sat down on the back of the 3 familiar weird persons they kept on laughing and speaking those weird funny accents.

"So Lucille." Nathan smiled. "Hey." i can't say anythingggg.

"How's life?." That's the questioned you asked me now. How's life? Yeah. It's a total shit-ass crap because of you.

"Fine." i said sipping in my drink. "You?." i added.

"Good and Very Bad." he said.

"And why is that?." i added.

"Good because we're succesful but very bad because i lost you." He said lookng so serious.

Lucille laugh. Just Laugh. I laughed so he laughed too.

Harry's POV

Lucille's having fun and i bother why i still spy on her, i know she'll just go back to Nathan.

"HARRY OH I MEAN ELMO why the long face." Louis shouted. Shoot. Lucille turned around to check who shouted. "Don't shout Lester and Who the hell is Harry?." i pleaded. Speaking with my funny english accent. She stopped looking and turned back to Nathan.

Nathan's POV

Why won't she take me seriously. Everytime i say something sweet. She just laughs. Why won't she take me seriously? Plan B.

Lucy's POV

"HARRY OH I MEAN ELMO why the long face." someone shouted Harry. I turned around to see who shouted that. I looked into the 3 funny looking people. "Don't shout Lester and Who the hell is Harry?." The glasses guy pleaded. It wouldn't be Harry. He speaks funny.

"Lucy?." Nathan caught back my attention. "Oh i'm sorry. Someone shouted Harry's name." i said. He looked so Jealous.

"Oh." he said. "What do you want to tell me again?." i said. He touched my hand. The coffee of the glasses guy fell as Nathan held my hand. What are you doing? "I miss you." he said. I laughed again.

"Why do you keep on laughing Lucille? I'm serious." he said.

"Well i'm not." i added. "Can i ask you a question?." he really looked serious.

"Sure." i smiled.

"Are You and the Styles, you know. Dating?." He said. I wish we did. "Nope." i said.

"So he won't mind me doing this." He stood up walked straight forward to me and suddenly crashed his lips to mine. i panicked. I didn't know what to do. I pushed him off from me and slapped his face.

"What the fuck did you do! Nathan." i said wiping my lips.

"I'm sorry Lucille. I'm just out of my mind. I'm sorry. I really want you back."

"You think kissing me is the only you could get me back? Fuck that Nathan. And never will i get back to you. EVEN IF THIS FUCKING WORLD ENDS."

he didn't say anything. He crashed his lips into mine again. i'm trying not to. He kept licking my bottom lip but i just kept my mouth shut. I pushed him off. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME NATHAN."  and this time fist was thrown to his face. It was the glasses guy.

Nathan didn't fell. He punched back the glasses guy and his glasses fell. "You think you're gonna get away Styles?." Styles? He punched Nathan at the face causing him to fall.

I started to cry. "Harry. Stop." The blonde girl shouted. She took off her wig. Eleanor?. i ran into Harry's chest and started to cry.  

Nathan stood up and pushed Harry to the floor. "She's not gonna be yours Styles. She's mine from the very beginning." Nathan shouted. Nathan and Harry rolled over the floor punching each other's faces.

I ran to them and Nathan suddenly pushed me causing my head to bump at the glass door. There was bleeding in my head. "Lucille!." Harry shouted and pushed Nathan off of him. He ran closer to me. and Nathan got a steel chair and hit it in Harry's back. "Harry." i whispered Eleanor was crying and Louis was calling the emergency and everything went into a blur.