A date with the sykes.

Nathan's POV

I met Lucille. I can't believe it. She looks so more attractive than before.

And i see she was with Harry. I got jealous. Really jealous. 

I really miss Lucille, maybe if it wasn't for the management she won't get mad at me.

I really cried for nights because of that. 

That stupid Styles. Thinks he could get Lucy away from me.

So it's time for me to bring Lucille back to me.

Lucy's POV

I didn't know what happened everything just went into a blur.

"This is all my fault Lou i shouldn't have told her that." a voice sounded, which was Harry. He sounded like he was crying.

"It's okay Harry. At least you told the truth."

"The truth made me her hate me more." Harry whispered. No. He didn't. The truth made me realize that he was always there. 

I stood my half body up and clearly saw Harry's back facing me.

"No. Harry. I know she feels the same way about you." Louis added. 

"Louis, i hope you see that she hates me. I was just being sensitive about Nathan asking her out again. I'm afraid that she'll be hurt. I really like her Lou. Really like her. More than a friend." Harry was crying. I feel so bad.

"Well you better prove it then." Louis winked at me. Harry turned around, and he looked so embarassed.

"I'll leave you two alone." Louis exited the room.

"Lucille." he sat down beside me in my bed and he was tearing up. 

"I'm really sorry." i wiped his tears "Look at me." and let his eyes look through mine. i got lost in his eyes. It's like i'm starting like him. 

"Harry. No need to say sorry, okay?." i was really feeling bad.

"I realized that you we're really there for me and making me feel i'm not invisible."

i hugged him and patted his back.

"Don't worry. I like you too." I winked at him and kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

he started to lean in.. and i was doing the same..

"Hey Harry is Luci.. oh sorry." i smiled infront of Harry's face. Eleanor closed the door. 

"Harry? HAZZA MY LOVES." Louis was screaming. "I should go down." Harry smiled.

"Yes. You should." and i gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stood up and got to the door.

"Lucille?." harry added. "Yea?." i answered back.

"I'll be always here. Remember that." he smiled.

"Yes. I know." he winked at me and got out. 

and saw a cheeky smiled Eleanor going inside my room. 

"Hey El." i smiled. "Don't hey me. Tell me. You. Harry. Now." she said.

I just gave her a big smile. "I heard what Harry did an he really likes you." i know Eleanor.

"Yeah. Honestly, I think Nathan will be a pain in the neck." i said.

"More like pain in the ass." I really love you Eleanor. We both laughed.

I checked my phone and saw an unknown number texting me.