Surprise.

2 years after..............

At the Peak. 

Eleanor and Louis were sitting at the hood of the car and Lucille was the one who lingered Eleanor's thoughts missing her bestfriend so much. 

"Eleanor." Louis said. "Yea?." Eleanor responed. Louis stood eleanor up and guided her to the tip of the peak. 

"I've known you for so long. I've loved you for so long. and it's time for this." Louis knelt down on one knee and Eleanor was very shocked.

"Eleanor. I've practiced over a month. Believe me. Ask the boys." Eleanor laughed. 

"So.." Louis pulled out a box from his pocket.

"Eleanor J. Calder will you be my Mrs. Tomlinson?." Louis smiled. Eleanor cried in happiness and the same time sadness for Lucille. She promised Lucille will be there even for how many years it takes.

Eleanor nodded. "Yes." she cried. "Yes. Louis. I'll be and I am your Mrs. Tomlinson." she jumped for Happiness and Louis inserted the ring at Eleanor's hand. And Eleanor jumped at Louis arms and kissed Louis.

But stil Eleanor was still crying.

"El. Why are you still crying?." Louis looks so confused. "I just remembered Lucille. I promised something to her." Eleanor said. "What is it?." Louis added.

"When we get married she will be my maiden in honor. But she's not talking to us." Eleanor added.

"Luv. Even it takes a lot of years for us to get married. I can wait. The fact that we're engaged and you'll be my future Mrs. Tomlinson." Louis said.

"You're the best future husband ever! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOUIS." Eleanor screamed and Louis spun eleanor around kissing her.

5 years after................................

Lucille's studying her last year in college, she had friends already and some are staring her to death still because of Harry.

Her Relationship status? 

SINGLE. 

She still loves Harry. So much. So much. Sometimes, she cries herself to sleep just because she really misses Harry. She attempts herself not to.

Her mom is still managing One Direction, successfully. But, she made a deal with her mom not to talk about them whenever she's home.

She knows Louis and Eleanor are engaged. But she thinks Eleanor forgotten her already. 

How's Harry?

Well, Harry's single. and Trying to find a date. He hasn't gotten over Lucille. 

Harry and Ally? No more. Ally got pregnant.. Don't worry it's not Harry. Harry uses protection.

Ally got pregnant from the Football player she dated before in Highschool.

A total bitch yeah? 

Niall's still single. Zayn? Datin Perrie. Liam? Married to Danielle. Yay.

So let's continue the story.

Lucille's POV

One month break before my graduation. So fun. I'm here at London right now. I'm planning to meet Nathan up. Nathan and I are okay already. He said sorry properly already. He's gonna let me meet her Girlfriend. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.

I walked to the Starbucks shop to meet Nathan. "NATHAAAN." i shouted. "HEY LOU." he smiled and we hugged each other. "It's been five years aye?." he said. "Yea. You look so good." i said.