Cotton candy.

While walking in the amusement park,  Eleanor and Louis went into the the tunnel of love. After they went out, Louis looked like somebody slapped him with a tuna. 

Niall was eating in the food stalls. He doesn't want to ride anything. He makes excuses because he might get stomach ache. Jeesh.

Zayn and Liam we're battling over on some shooting game. 

Me and Harry we're just walking, we rode some rides already.  

Harry played some shooting game where you shoot the ball into the ring, and he won a big banana toy.  

It really looks cute. 

And if you ask what's going on with me and harry. It's like we never hated each other at all. 

"Hey Harry. Wants some cotton candy?." i said. and i was really craving for Cotton candy.

"Sure." i walked towards the cotton candy stand and bought pink and blue ones. and when i got back i saw Harry talking to a blonde, who's chest was revealing and looks like a bimbo, i suddenly i tripped into someone causing the cotton candy to fall.

"Shit. Watch where you're going." i shouted. The guy  was wearing, a tshirt with a robot print in it, skinny jeans and supra shoes and  glasses and a snapback. He looks familiar.

"I'm sorry let me buy you another cotton candy." his deep british accent sounded. he looks so familiar. He didn't look me right through the eye, he went back to get another pink and blue cottan candy again.

"There you go." Oh God. He looks like.. "Nathan?." he pulled down his sunglasses. "Lucille?." 

"Heey." i was surprised it was Nathan. "Lucille, It's been a year." i didn't assume Nathan hugging me. I just patted his back. Yeah it's been a year full of crap.

"You looked more attractive than before." he smiled. I looked back at harry and saw him still talking or flirting with that bimbo.

"Well who's this fine looking la... Lucille?." As Tom slung his arm around Nathan. 

"Tom." i said giving him a smile. "Lucilleeee!." Siva and Jay shouted. Giving me a bear hug.

"Hey Miaaa." Max was the only person who called me Mia.  Weird. 

Wow. The Wanted is here. Worstly, Nathan. Here comes the paps.

"What brings you here?." Tom questioned. 

"My mom's managing One direction." i said.

"Oh. Nice meeting you here in London." Siva applauded.

"Hey Lucille.. Oh hello Nathan." Harry approached me and held my right hand and he held it tighter seeing Nathan.

"Harry." Nathan said and smiled.

"I see you've met them again." Harry added. and Still holding my hand. 

"I see you're dating Styles." Nathan added. He looked jealous though,

"No. We're just friends." i took my hand off Harry's hand. But yet, his hands we're soft though.

"Great friends." Harry added. Harry don't push it.

"Well. I guess i'll see you guys." I really wanted to go Harry was surely mad at Nathan.

"Wait. Lucille." Nathan held my hand.

"Yes?." i really looked surprised.

"Could we hangout sometime?." Nathan said. Wow. Are you gonna kiss me again?

"She doesn't have anytime." Harry added. Shit Harry. 

"Um. Sure Nathan i'll text you." I gave him my number and saw Harry looking realy jealous.

"Bye." i waved goodbye.

We went to see the boys, not until Harry stopped me.

"What the hell were you thinking?." Harry looked so angry.

"What the hell are you saying?." was he angry because i gave my number to Nathan?

"Why would you hangout with some freak who've hurt you." 

"He's not a freak, he's Nathan."

"Oh. Would you rather insist calling him a lying, make-up snake?."

"What are you even saying Harry?." 

"I'm saying you shouldn't be hanging out with this lad." 

"Are you even the boss of me?."

"No. But i'm just saying you shouldn't be hanging out with Nathan.."

"Why?." Harry walked out and started to ignore me.

"Harry? Why?." i just keep on speaking. "Why?" i started screaming.

 "FUCKING STYLES TELL ME WHY." i screamed to the top of my lungs.

"WANNA KNOW WHY? I'M AFRAID SOMEONE'S GONNA HURT YOU AGAIN AND DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S SO HARD TO SEE SOMEONE WHO'S HURT AND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE ONE YOU'RE DYING TO SAY THAT YOU REALLY LIKE? IM AFRAID THAT YOU'RE GONNA BE SAD AGAIN LUCILLE. I'M AFRAID THAT YOU'RE BEING CALLED THAT INVISIBLE PERSON AGAIN. I'M THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO MAKES YOU FEEL YOU AREN'T ONE. I HOPE YOU KNOW SOMEONE CARES FOR YOU AND THAT PERSON REALLY LIKES YOU. I LIKE YOU LUCILLE. I HOPE YOU FEEL THAT" he screamed to the top of his lungs. i just stood there letting tears flow over my face. Harry cared. Harry really cared.

He left me and i saw him starting to cry. I just stood there till Louis and Eleanor noticed me standing and my hands shoved in my face.

"Oh honey. What happened." Eleanor ran into me and hugged me so tightly while Louis was rubbing my back. 

I just cried and cried until everything just went into a blur.

----

Nathan Sykes meets Harry Styles. Wow. 

Comments anyone?