Crushed.

I stood up. "Lucille. I can't explain." Harry spoke. I walked towards Harry and supposed to be slapping his face. He closed his eyes, but i didn't continue. I placed my hand down. "Just forget about me." i said. And quietly ran out the room and i heard Harry screaming at Ally. 

"Lucille wait." Eleanor grabbed my hand. "Don't touch me." i said and took off my hand at Eleanor's. "Lucille. I can't explain." Eleanor was cying. "Just forget about me." i said. I ran outside and ran all the way home. 

Eleanor's POV 

"Just forget about me." Lucille spoke. She ran outside the house. I just stood there and cried, feeling all guilty about Ally. I want to kill that bitch. This time, HARDCORE.

I just closed my fists and Louis came to me and hugged me and i just sobbered. 

Ally went down and she just rolled her eyes at us and smirked. "Bitch!." i shouted. "And so are you." She shouted back. I just kept on crying at Louis' shoulders.

Harry walked down and his eyes we're puffy red too.

"It's okay bro." Louis' hugged Harry. I feel sorry for Harry. I know what i did was right, in the same time it's wrong for Lucille.

Lucille's POV

While running home, i stopped and called my mom.

"Hello dear?." Her pleasant voice sounded.

"Mom. Book me a flight back to New York." i sounded.

"But Honey. You're not leaving in 2 weeks." Mom sounded.

"Please. I just wanna go home." i said.

"Okay. Plane leaves at 4 honey." she said.

"Thanks mom." i said. 

"Sure honey. Should we talk about this?." she asked.

"I'll tell you when you get back. Don't ask the boys and don't tell them i'm leaving." i said.

"Will do Honey. Love you." she said.

"Love you too Mom." i hung up. 

When i got home i rushed upstairs and jumped to my bed and cried. I checked my phone and there we're 10 miscalls from Harry. I just ignored it. It was 12 in the afternoon. And i just know what to do before i go.

I fixed my things, grabbed my bags and fixed the things inside. I took a bath. Wore some skinny jeans and Plain white tank top. I checked the time and it was 1 in the afternoon.

I got down and grabbed my keys and hopped on to my car. I sped off to the Peak. The place where me and Eleanor talked about our lives. I just needed some quiet time.

I got there. I got out and walked to the tip, i just cried and i just held my phone, ignoring Harry's calls.  I stood there for 2 hours, just crying. I realized, i wasn't supposed to get mad at Eleanor, she was just trying to protect Harry. It was right. But she could've told the truth, but i know i'll get mad at Harry if i knew it.

It's time to go. I throwed my phone on the floor and crushed it. 

I got back to the house and saw the driver putting my things in the range rover and i went to my room to take the last a look. At the side, there was a picture of Harry and me. I sat beside my bed, Held the picture and just cried. "I love you Harry." i said to the picture.

I put the picture down. I got the car and say my goodbye's to our helpers. And sped off to the airport.

Harry POV

"Her phone's off." I sounded. Where could Lucille be? "The peak." Eleanor sounded.

"The peak?." i asked. "Yeah. This is the place where me and Lucille stopped by and had some girl talk." Eleanor said. I grabbed my keys and brought Eleanor and Louis with me. 

We stopped at the Peak, and This place was BEE YOO TI FUL. I saw a phone on the floor and it's broken. It's Lucille's phone. But it's really crushed. I got her phone and rode back to the car. We sped off to Lucille's house. When we knocked, A helper opened the door.

"Hello. Is Lucille Home?." i spoke. "No. She went back to New York. Oh and Ms. Eleanor, Lucille left a note for you." she let us in and gave the note to El.

Hi El. 

I realized, it wasn't your fault. You we're just trying to protect Harry. I understand.

Don't go here in New York just to find me. I won't allow that. Please tell Harry that too. If he loves me,

he'll do it. Okay? See you in the near future perhaps.

Love yah El.

-Lu.

----

Sorry. too short. Going for a roadtrip with les family. :D Gonna post on Monday. :D