Stealing kisses.

3 weeks and 3 days. 24 days left. Less than 624 hours to go. Everything is so fast. I'm gonna miss Harry so bad.

It's been 4 days after the concert and they had given me the time of my lives. Mostly Harry. We don't actually go out for dates, but we just go for a drive and take out some food. 

"Yuhuuu Lu." a hand caught my attention waving in front of my face. "Oh sorry El." i said.

"Deep think aye?." she said. "Yeah." i sounded sadly. "Wanna talk about it?." Eleanor added.

"Hmm. Wanna go for a drive and sleep over at my house?." i said. "Yay. Girls night out." she screamed.

"What do you mean girls night out?." Louis came inside the room. "I'm sleeping at Lu's tonight Louis baby." she sounded. "Can i come?." he asked. "NO. You're not a girl." Eleanor said. 

"Well secretly i am." he sounded like a girl. "Well if you're a girl. Then we should break up. I don't date girls." Eleanor sounded. "Then we should. I love being a girl." Louis added.. This was so funny.

"Well secretly between the three of us i'm a boy." Eleanor whispered. "Well, we should date boyfraaaaaand." Louis added. HAHAHAH i cannot stop laughing my ass out.

"No way. You look like a bimbo. I'd rather date Lucille." Eleanor pointed at me. "Well, Well, Well, it was you Lucille." Louis walked forward to me. I decided to play with them.

"Yes. It was me. I love Eleanor i mean." I paused.  "Wait. Eleanor if you we're a guy what would your name be?." i asked. "Hm. Homer."  she said while laughing. "I love Homer so much." i said.

Louis acted like he was very hurt. I can't control my laughter. "Now. Now. Move aside Ms. Bimbo, Me and Lucille have a date." Eleanor sounded like a real guy and grabbed some stuff and put it inside her duffel bag. 

"What date? Lucille has a date?." Harry ran inside the room. "Yes Harry. Lucille has a date." Louis sounded like a girl. "With who?." Harry looks so damn angry. "With Homer." Louis added.

"What kind of stupid name is Homer?." Harry said. Louis stood up and hugged Harry in the chest and he faked cried. Harry looks so damn puzzled.

"Homer exchanged me for Lucille and he called me a bimbo Hazza." Louis was fake crying. "You're a guy Louis, why would they call you a bimbo and exchanged for Lucille?." Harry looks so puzzled.

"No. I'm secretly a girl." He faked cry. "And secretly i'm a boy." Eleanor sounded like a real boy and walked in front of Harry. "Hi. I'm Homer." Eleanor was so great at imitating voices. "And why are you hugging that bimbo?." Eleanor added. Louis pretend cried so loud. Harry looks so confused. HAHAHAHAHHA

Eleanor grabbed Louis away from Harry. "Don't hug anyone. I still love you, bimbo." Eleanor sounded. Oh so Louis' girl name was Bimbo. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Yay. I love you Homer." Louis jumped into Eleanor and pecked her lips. This was too damn sweet. I just looked at Harry.

I just stared at Harry for 3 seconds and i can't take this anymore. I laughed my ass off the floor because i can't control it anymore. Eleanor and Louis did the same because of Harry's expression.

Louis carried Eleanor outside off the room going downstairs. Harry just looked at me.

"Did you really believe that i was gonna date someone?." i said looking at him in a distance. "I err. Psh. No way." Harry said. I walked closer to him and our faces we're inches apart.

 "Are you really gonna believe i'm gonna date someone when i have a perfect boyfriend?." i said. And he was blushing. And i pecked his lips it means i stole another kiss from him.

"See? I'm good at stealing kisses." i said. He leaned forward so fast and i swiftly put my hand above my mouth, causing him to kiss my hand. 

"Aww. What a gentleman, kissing a fair lady's hand." I said with an accent. He had a smirk in his face.

"Well, the pleasure is all mine, mah lady." Harry said. "Lucilleeee before you start making a baby there. Better go down now and bring my duffel bag. I forgot it there." Eleanor shouted.

"Hmm. Baby. I like that." Harry said with a smirk on his face. I gave him a are-you-kidding-me glare.

"I was just kidding. Babies can wait and besides, we'll make such beautiful gorgeous and handsome babies." he said. and i just continued glaring at him.

"I'm just kidding. I'm honest though." He said. 

"Okay. Babies? Marry me first." i said. "Then let's get married now." Harry said jokingly. 

"No way. I got a date with Homer." i said, i grabbed Eleanor's duffel bag and when i was walking to the door a hand pulled my arm and swiftly pecked my lips. 

"See? I get my kisses back." Harry said. "Well i'm not sure about that." i said. 

"Why?." and i grabbed his neck and pecked him on the lips 5 times non-stop. 

I ran outside the room and he grabbed me by the waist and i fell on top of him and actually, i was on top of him already. "Well. I told you i'm the greatest kiss stealer." and i swiftly crashed my lips to his.  

I stood up and he was still lying on the floor. "Bye Harry. I got a date with Homer." i shouted. "Yeah Harry. She's got a date with me." Eleanor shouted like a guy. I went down and stopped.  He didn't say anything, he was too silent. TOO SILENT. I went up again to check on Harry.

He was looking at the ceiling. "I forgot this with the goodbye." i knelt down and kissed him softly and passionately and when i let go he had the biggest smile on his face. "I love you Harry." i said. 

"I thought you would forget." he smiled. "Bye Haz." i said. "Bye love. I love you too." he shouted. "But she loves me more." Eleanor shouted. "How bout me?." Louis asked. "I love you  more infinity times than Lucille." Eleanor hugged and kissed Louis goodbye, i hugged Louis too.

"Take care of her for me okay?." Louis whispered to me. "No way. I'll let her meet a lot of boys more gorgeous than you." i said sarcastically. "Well i guess i have to kill you then." He said and i gave him another hug again.

"Bye guys!." me and Eleanor shouted in unison. 

--

Sorry this was too damn short. Fan please and comment.