Compliments.

Lucille's POV

This is just too awkward. I just don't know what to say. I miss you? You didn't even say sorry. 

"Lucille. Please come back." Harry said. I got startled. "Come back where?." i said. 

"To me." he looked down at the cliff. "Wow. Come back to you? After what you literally done? Lying. Being unloyal. Wow. This is so fun. Tell me more Harry." i said sarcastically and wow i was getting mad. 

"I'm sorry okay?." Harry said.

"Sorry? Is that all? I saved your name for goodness sake Harry. After Ally spanked me to death, you decided dating her again?! You think that's how i could get back to you easily Harry? Well boohoo it's your loss." i walked out.

"I have to go." i said and i was tearing up. "How bout our girls night out?." Eleanor asked. "I'll call you some other time, something just ruined my night." i said.

"Okay. Give me a call when you get home." Eleanor said. "Yea. Will do." i got in my car and drove home swiftly.

Eleanor's POV

There goes a sad Harry and Lucille again. Lucille sped off and she looks like crying.  

Harry was at the side, with his hands on his face crying to death. "I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. Why  did i just let her go like that." Harry said. I feel so sorry for Harry.

"Like i told you Harry. It takes time. Remeber that." Ashley calmed Harry down.

"I don't want to wait. I miss her! I miss her smile, her jokes, her laugh, her kiss. Everything i don't want to wait. I want her back so badly." he said and he's down on his knees.

"You have to make a way. Crying isn't gonna help." i said.

Lucille's POV

When i got home, i gave Eleanor a call and cried my self to sleep knowing what have i done, and how much i do miss Harry.

1 week after.....

I have to go back to New York tomorrow because my Graduation's coming up.

So this is the last girls night out  i'll have with Eleanor.

Me and Harry don't see a lot. I just go to Lou's pad to get Eleanor and go somewhere. That's all.  

I just don't wanna get caught up with the acts i'll do again.

At the peak..

While sipping rootbeer. "I'm gonna miss you El." i said. "I'm gonna miss you too." she said. "Can i ask you a question?." Eleanor added. "Uh sure what is it?." i asked.

"Do you still love Harry?." Eleanor said. "Yes." i answered back. 

"But why can't you talk to him?." she asked. "I can't forgive him just like that." i said.

"But i still love him. Really love him. Never stopped loving him." i added. "So.. how could he get back to your arms again?." El said. 

"Prove everything for a year." i said. "Oh. That's hard" Eleanor said. 

"What's harder? Lying to the media or proving someone that you love them for a year?." i asked her.

"BOTH." Eleanor said. "Hahahahah okay el. Let's go home i have to pack." i said and we went home. I dropped her off the pad and i drove my way home.

Day before Graduation.

Hmm. That's odd. El told she'd give me a call. We literally talk every night.

I dialled her number. "Hello?." El said. "Why didn't you call me?." i said. "Oh. we went somewhere." Eleanor said. "Where?." i asked. She didn't respond. "Excuse me, please turn off your cellphones please." i heard a diffrent voice in background.

"Bye Lu. Call you soon!" Eleanor hung up.

Graduation Day.

College. I'm done with you. Hello Work. Yay. Neither Eleanor, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall nor Harry called me just to congratulate me. I felt so sad. 

"Lucille Mia Sephora Jackson" i walked up and got my certificate and medal and wow i was proud of myself.

After the ceremony, i cried goodbye to Summer because she's transfering to California with her family, exchanged hugs and goodbye.

I checked my phone, recieving a text from mom.

From: Mum

Honey, have to leave so early! Got backup for you. Walk to the parking lot and find a black van. Love yah!

Backup? I walked to the parking lot and saw a black van and saw a girl with ginger hair, wearing a red dress, spreading her arms and giving me a sweet smile.

"ELEAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORR! OH MY GOODNESSS!." i shouted. and hugged her so tightly. "Surprise Lucille, Happy graduation!." Eleanor said.

"Let's go!." Eleanor held my hand and lead me inside the can and saw 5 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Excuse me, have you seen One direction?" i asked them. "No. But we have seen a girl who just graduated from college and we seem to surprise her." A voice said.

"Oh who might this girl be?." i asked. "an ugly girl." another voice sounded. "Oi!." i spanked my bag to them and they laughed.

"Happy Graduation Lucille!." The boys said in unison. Harry and i stared at each other and i just ignored his look.

"Happy graduation Lucille." Harry gave me a present, i opened it and revealed 2 dresses. The first dress was a tight cheetah print dress and oh how i love cheetah prints, and next was the most beautiful dress i ever seen. 

When we got home i decided to wear the dress Harry given me. It's a dress with faded cheetah prints below,  and plain black on top and red belt. I slip into soe converse beause it matches the dress.

So when i got down, everyone's eyes were on me. "Oh my Lucille. That's a lovely dress you have there." Mom said. "And she also looks very lovely." Dad said.

"You look so beautiful in that dress Lucille. " Harry said. and goodness i blushed. I missed those times he compliments me. "Thanks." i faked him a smile.

Harry's POV

Lucille walked down from the stairs and wow she looks unexplainbly beautiful, she's wearing the dress i gave her. She looks so beautiful. Hubba Hubba.

"You look so beautiful in that dress Lucille. " I said and wow she's blushing. She's blushing. I missed her tomato red face. "Thanks." she faked me a smile.

---

Too boring. ._. Sleep time! Update next time.