Hang up.

Me and Lucille hopped on my new car. Did i mention my mom bought me a convertible? Yes. She always nags because i always use her sports car even though she doesn't drive. Jeesh.

Ally's POV

Finally i'm leaving for London tonight. Time to visit Harry and her girl. Let's see if she won't hate harry after what i'll do to her. Harry's mine. He makes love to me, i know he loves me and he's mine.

Time to give Harry's girl a piece of her own shit.

Lucy's POV

First me and Eleanor drove to a store where we can buy sodas and sodas and chips and chips and candies and candies Hahaha. Sodas. Chips. Candies.  After we shopped the whole store, just being sarcastic. We sped off to place where you can see the whole london, it's not really in a mountain, it's just a peek where we can stop and sit on the hood of the car and talk about our lives.

I haven't brought Harry here yet by the way.

"Wow. This place is so.." Eleanor sounded. "Amazing? Beautiful? Astonishing?." i said. "Admiring." she added. "I know right, this place is such a beauty." i said. "Do you bring Harry here?." Eleanor asked.

"Nope. But Nathan did." i said. "Howww. Spill it girlfraand."' Eleanor sounded like a slut again. "First. let's get our lazy ass off the car and sit there." i pointed the hood. "Second, let's grab our sodas. Third, don't use your slutty voice again." i said. "Sure girlfraaand." Eleanor said with her slutty voice again. I slapped her butt causing her to say ouch. HAHAHA

"This is the place where Nathan asked me to be his girlfriend. Well, it was on the edge of a cliff. But it was the 2nd happiest thing that happened to me." i said to Eleanor and she was looking at me and she's waiting for something. "What?." i said. "SECOND? Well who's the first?." She added.

"Oh. My turtle commando." i said. "I thought it was a boy." Eleanor sounded. "I'm not a ladies man el. I'm invisible remember? No one likes me. Mostly nobody believes in me." i sounded like a hopeless person.

"Lucille Mia Jackson excuse me? No one likes you? In fact that you have a very lucky boyfriend named Harry Styles who loves you so much, and 4 boys who always have fun with you and can make you smile. Me, Eleanor J. Calder standing up as your sister, bestfriend, and a very loving girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson." She said with both of her hands on her waist. 

"Why can those people be like you El?." i said and hugged Eleanor. "Aww. I love you too Lu." Eleanor said. 

"I'll have a promise for you Lucille." Eleanor said. "Whenever Louis proposes to me in God's time, i promise you. Wherever world or dimension you may be,  I wouldn't continue the wedding until you're there and you are my maiden of honor." she said. Awww so sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

"Trust me, Louis will propose to you in the near future and i'll be standing there so proud of you. I wouldn't miss it for the world" i said. 

"I love you so much bestfrieeeeeeend." Eleanor and i hugged each other. 

"Sunday morning rain is fallin......" i took my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?." i said.

"Hey babe." Harry's voice sounded.

"Hey." i said while sipping my soda.

"Where are you?." he asked.

"In a secret place. No i wouldn't tell you." i said while laughing.

"You've got a date aye?." he sounded like a police.

"I'm with Homer." i said and looked at Eleanor.

"Then let's breakup." he sounded.

"Okay. Let's break up." i said and laughed.

"I hate you." Harry said in a serious tone.

"If you hate me, hang-up." i said. 

Shit. He hung up. Does he hate me?

"What happened?." Eleanor said. "I was just joking Harry, i told him if he hates me, Hang up."

"Then?." she said. "He hung up." i said looking sad.

"Sunday morning rain is falling.."

Another phone call. It was Harry, i signed Eleanor to keep quiet because i'll put it in loudspeak.

"Hello?." i said.

"Gotcha." Harry's voice deeply sounded.

"I actually thought you hated me." i said.

"Why would i hate you? You're too damn irresistable." he said. I blushed and Eleanor punched me in the shoulder.

"Well you're not." i said sarcastically.

"Aww. It hurts." he said. "I LOVE YOU ELEANOR I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BIMBO." Louis shouted in background like a girl.

"I love you too baby." Eleanor said. 

"Why does Louis always get an I love you?." Harry said.

"I love you Harry." Eleanor spoke. I was laughing so hard.

"Not you dimwit." Harry said. "Then who? Caroline?." i said.

"Yeah. Caroline." he said sarcastically and he stopped talking.

"I love you Harry." i said and smiled and he spoke again.

"You always know what i want." he said. "No i dont Harry." i said sarcastically.

"I love you too Lu. Always and forever." he said. Butterflies in my stomach.

"Soo.. Wanna make a baby?." Harry sounded and he laughed so hard. Eleanor spitted her coke all over me. 

"B-B-B-BAAABBYYY?!." Eleanor said. "Yeah. We're planning to get married tomorrow haven't you heard?." Harry said.

"So we could make perfect babies." I said, i just go with the flow.

"HAHAAHAHA CUT IT OFF YOU GUYS." Eleanor sounded.

"Just kidding el." Harry sounded. "Even the boys here spilled their drinks. hahaha." He said while laughing.

"Well your joke let Eleanor spit her coke all over me." i said.

"Oh sorry babe." He said. "I'll call you later 'kay?." i said. "Sure. Love you." he said.

"Love you too." then i hung up.

 After that we sped off to home and we changed into our pj's and we watched The Notebook. and we slept.

I was having one of the best nights of my life with my bestfriend.

Days passed....

It was exactly 2 weeks before i'm going back to NYC and we decided on clubbing in 4 hours. Actually, Louis decided. 

Harr'y gonna pick me up. and this time i'll sleep at The boys' pad tonight.

i watched Pretty Little Liars so time will pass...

Ding.

From: Prince Harry.

Be there in an hour. I love you. x

So, i took a bath and l blow dried my hair. and slid into a black and white dress. Its black on top and white on the bottom.  (picture on the side.)

Ding.

From: Prince Harry.

I'm here already. Eating some icecream here downstairs. Take your time luv. :) x

I put on a little make up and wore my heels and went down when i was walking down i saw passing by the stairs and looked at me. He dropped a spoon of his icecream looking at me like i'm some sort of bimbo with boobs out. But no. I don't look like that at all. AT ALL. The word bimbo describes the whole of Ally.