3.Nightmare

"Jessi, come on get up. We got to go." I opened my eyes to the those of another. He was obviously concerned but I didn't know why. That's when I noticed where we were. We were just outside my home. I was on the ground covered in dirt, bruised and battered. I grabbed Ghost by the hand and he pulled me up. How did I get here and why was the place destroyed! Out of nowhere Ghost pushes me back onto the ground, right before a giant boulder came hurdling over us.

" Whats wrong with you? You're going to get yourself killed. This is why I never wanted to bring you, it's too dangerous." he was yelling at me, he never ever yelled at me before, not once. " Jessi you've got to get your head in the game." I was barely hearing him. I couldn't stop focusing on my home. What the hell happened, and whats trying to kill us. Ghost pulled us out of the way of another boulder and took me behind a car. Everything was hazy and I couldn't move. I could tell I was in shock. I couldn't even breathe. Ghost pulled me into an embrace as he sat me down.
"Please Jessi, whats going on. I can't lose you... I love you." Those words echoed in my mind. He said he loved me, but why, how? I closed my eyes and pulled him closer. I let myself melt into him and his energy. He radiated of both himself and Jimmy, the man with a secret and the ghost. And they were telling me they loved me. 

"Do you want to know a secret?" I could feel his shock when I said it. I looked him right in the eyes, and as the last lock fell I said... " I love you too." I kissed him as another car slammed right on top of us.

(Sorry for such a short chapter but I like to keep the dreams in their own part.)