Alters: Darks Manor

The past always catches up to people, but what happens if the past is dangerous? What happens when the strongest one gets sick? What happens when the hopeful becomes helpless and the brightest star disappears? What happens when the manor itself go...

The past always catches up to people, but what happens if the past is dangerous? What happens when the strongest one gets sick? What happens when the hopeful becomes helpless and the brightest star disappears? What happens when the manor itself goes dark?

And are they REALLY the only ones affected.

What Happens when Video game characters come to life? Or when sides get stuck in the real world. What happens when the universe is trying to bring all these alters together? Good, bad, and all in between. But what does that mean for them... and the stories they came out of?

What does it mean when reality becomes fiction?

Ghost and his team get portaled out into the real world where everything is different. Unable to return and unable to help Jessi, they do what they must to get home.

The Sanders Sides get stranded unable to sink back down into the mindscape. Worried what that means for Thomas and A, they join up with the others to get to the bottom of this weird new reality.

With Wilford acting weird and Darkiplier unable to leave the manor, things take a dark turn when Jack goes missing. Mark doesn't know what to do and he's afraid time is running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Alters series is a combination between BroKen and Do you want to know my secret, in a new adventure. The first book takes place after Crushed book 5 and Jessi Casket book 1.

Follow Mark, Jack, Thomas, and Jordan as their Alters take on a new challenge...

Reality Itself