《 TWO 》

《 3 Reasons Why》

I waved at V and Casey as I walked towards my car, I twirled my keys in my hand before someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned my head around to see Austin, he smiled at me. "Hey" he said, moving to put his hands into the pocket of his jeans.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked, moving closer to my car.

I unlocked it and opened up the passenger side, throwing my bag inside. "Oh nothing much, I just wanted to double check that you were going to come to the lakehouse on Saturday night" Austin replied, shrugging a shoulder.

"Yeah I'll make it, don't worry Casey and V won't let me forget" I replied, smiling at him.

He chuckled and scuffed his shoe against the asphalt. "No I guess they won't, I'll see you tomorrow" he said, his eyes lighting up.

I nodded. Before I knew it, I was being pulled into a hug and I hugged back, breathing in his scent. God, I had a crush on him. "Yeah, see ya" I said as he pulled back and walked over to his car.

I walked around mine and opened my car door, climbing in. I had just started the car when Austin pulled away. Cars were still lining out the gate and I went to pull out, but an expensive black Mustang pulled in front of me, blocking me from leaving.

I honked my horn and threw my hands up. I couldn't see through the glass, it was darkly tinted. Finally, the line moved and I drove home.

I pulled into my driveway, spotting g the black Mustang pull into Marcus's old house. "You've got to be kidding me" I scoffed as I climbed out.

I had gotten used to not looking over at his house, ever since he disappeared. "What the hell! You blocked me!" I yelled out as Marcus's door opened.

He climbed out and turned his head to look at me. He didn't say anything, the slamming of the door and the long strides to his front door was enough.
Marcus didn't want anything to do with me.

I grabbed my bag before locking my car and stomping up the front yard. I pushed open the front door. "Mum! I'm home!" I called out.

"Hey kiddo" my dad said, appearing and scaring me.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed.

"Nope, I believe I'm dad" he replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's mum? I thought you were working late tonight?" I kept asking.

"Your mother has gone to get things for dinner and I'm sorry that I'm home, I didn't know that I couldn't hang out with my daughter" dad replied laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "How was school?" He asked, leaning in the table bench as I walked into the kitchen.

"Same old, same old, did you know Marcus's moved back" I said, opening the fridge.

"Oh god no! Really!" He exclaimed.

I glared at him as he chuckled. "Haven't you wanted him back since he left? Why are you mad?" Dad asked, rounding the bench and walked over to the kettle.

He started to make himself a coffee as I sipped on a lemonade. "Because he's been in the same classes as me and hasn't spoken to me once, and get this... he doesn't look like what he used to look like! He practically had Casey drooling!" I exclaimed.

"Sounds like someone's jealous" my father said in a high pitched voice.

I threw a banana at him which he caught. "Look darl, maybe he doesn't know what to say to you, he's been gone for four years, people change" my father said.