《 THREE 》

《 What's wrong with Austin? 》

"So he just leaves you after that?" Casey asked, her finger tapping against her bottom lip.

I nodded and leant back in my chair. "Yep, and I never realised I could hate someone more than I already did" I replied, scowling.

"But come on, Marcus touched you... didn't you get the whole warm fizzle tingles inside.. you used to get them all the time" Vienna groaned out.

"Nope, nothing, I got a shiver down my spine and an immediate thought in my head that said I should stay away from him" I replied, glancing at her.

"Besides, Diana gets those tingles with Austin, speak of the devil" Casey said as she also leaned back.

"Hey" a familiar voice said.

I turned my head to see Austin walk up to us with a great smile on his face. I could feel like heat pooling in my cheeks. "Hey" I said rather breathlessly before clearing my throat.

Casey chuckled. Austin placed his hand on my chair and lent foward. I stiffened as his earthy scent drifted over me. It was the one of the many things I liked about him.
He always smelled the same, like wet grass in a pine forest.
"Crasher's having a party tonight, wanna come?" He asked the group. 

"On a Thursday night?" I asked confused. 

Austin's smile widened. "You don't get out much do you?" He asked, tilting his head in my direction.

I coughed. "No" I said faintly.

"Well then you have to come, and if you do come, you can dance with me if you'd like to" he said, his hand reaching for mine.

I practically froze as he took my hand and turned it over. He placed a piece of paper inside. "Here's my number, text me your answer" He replied, before leaning back.

"See you two there Casey, V" he said before walking off.

The moment he was out of earshot, V screamed. "Oh my god! I cannot believe Austin just gave you his number!" She squealed.

"Shh!" I said immediately.

She giggled. "You're totally coming tonight, this could be your break, dancing with Austin all night.. could lead to.." she trailed off before following it up with smooching noises.

I laughed and pushed her away. "Yeah come on Diana, stop being so worked up, live a little" Casey replied.

I glanced at my two best fends before caving in. "Fine" I replied, defeaned by their squeals.

"Only got the rest of the day to survive, how hard can it be?" I asked myself as my friend started talking.

Indeed it was hard, by the time Casey and V were dragging me to V's house, I was ready to change my mind..I was half tempted to do it but I decided I needed to get out. To have fun.
I sat on V's bed as Casey and the owner herself tore through V's clothes.