《 TWENTY-FIVE 》

《 Marcus 》

《 Marcus 》

I felt fingers trail through my hair, combing away the stress that had kept me up almost all night.
I shifted and the hand froze, as if they knew I was awake.

I kept my eyes shut and breathing even as they began to comb through my hair again, before trailing down to my cheek and brushing their knuckles against it slowly. "I know you're awake" the voice said.

I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to see another vision of him. I just wanted the real him, here with me. "I can't stand to look at you" I said softly.

"Why?" He asked, his voice smooth.

"Because you're not real, I don't want to see another vision, I wanted the real thing" I replied. 

"Who says that what's in your head isn't real?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and sat up, glancing at him. He was perched on the side of my bed, dressed in a black leather jacket and he looked handsome as ever. His mouth curved into a smile.

My heart jumped to my throat. "Marcus?" I asked, my fingers shaking.

"In the flesh" he replied. 

He didn't get a chance to move before I launched at him and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled and held me tightly, just like my vision of him told me he would.
I buried my head into his neck, holding him so tight.

"I didn't think you'd miss me that much" he said, still chuckling.

I pulled back and stared into his grey eyes. "Why'd you leave?" I asked, my hands still gripping him in case he disappeared.

"I had a few things to take care of" he replied curtly.

"Taron said they were torturing you" I said, feeling my eyes welling with tears.

"They couldn't have hurt me more than what I felt when I left you" he replied lifting his hand up and gently wiping away a tear.

I smiled and sniffled, giving a small laugh. "I'm very mad that you left, but I'm glad you're back" I said, wiping at my eyes.

"It's okay, I'll let you be mad at me for however long you want, but you got me through everyday, I knew I'd see you again" he said, his smile dropping.

I hugged him again and he hugged me back. "I saw you, in visions" I said, muffled against his chest.

"I know, I saw you too" Marcus replied.

I pulled back again and entwined mu fingers with his before looking at him. He smiled. "Still beautiful" he murmered.

His free hand reached up to caress my left cheek before cupping it and he leaned up. I moved forward just an inch and our lips met.

He held me there securely and I had never felt more safe. His hand was slipping into my hair and I let go of his hand to grip the nape of his neck. I repositioned myself on his lap, tilting my head to kiss him better.

Everything felt better now. Safer. Calmer.
I just wanted to be in this moment forever, and never have anything interupt us or have Vampires after me.

I just wanted it to be me and him. My Marcus. 

"Diana" Marcus whispered as he pulled away slowly.

He was only a few inches away but it was too many. "As much as I'd love to sit here and make out with you, you have training to do" he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes before leaning and kissing him, forcing him down onto the mattress. He groaned and held my hips, sliding me over so he could turn us.

He rested on his forearm, leaning over him. His kisses were gentle and each one reminded me of why I missed him.
"God I missed you" he said as he leaned down to kiss me with a bit more passion.

I gasped as his fangs brushed my lips but I was too consumed by him to even do anything about it. His hand ran down the side of my body, taking careful care of my curves and stopped at the hemline of my shirt. I raised my hips and he pushed it up, baring my stomach.

I sat up as much as I could only breaking lip contact to take my shirt off and throw it somewhere. Marcus watched me with what I could only describe as hungry eyes.

He reached for me and kissed me again, his tongue swiping the inside of my mouth with dominance. My hands pushed the leather jacket down from his shoulders and he dropped his arms to let it slide off.

He placed his hand on my outer thigh, pulling it up to his waist as he forced me back to lie down. I groaned, tugging at his shirt. "Take it off" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am" he said, smiling.

He sat up and pulled off his shirt, giving me the splendour of his six pack of abs. I mean I'd seen him with his shirt several times before but this.. this was different.

He leaned down and captured my lips again in a heated kiss. I realised he was nestled between my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist, only to have him groan.

"I think that's a bad idea, baby girl" he said, pulling back.

"What about what I think?" I replied.

His eyes melted. "You'll be the death of me" he said, before smirking.

"Good" I replied.

My hand reached up to his chest and traced a scar. He tensed as my hand flowed over it, trailing it down to another scar. "You're beautiful" I said to him.

I could see the light in his eyes burn bright as he reached up to grasp my hand in his. "No, you're beautiful" he replied.

I rocked my hips up and he groaned again. "Oh I really want to make a bad decision right now but I can hear Scathach waiting for you" he said before pressing his lips to my forehead.

I pouted. "Promise to continue this?" I asked, holding out my pinky.

He laughed and shook his head while joining my pinky with his. "Promise, now let's go train princess" he said, moving away from me.

I sighed, annoyed. 

A/N

THEY REUNITED!
OMG

I need that so bad. I needed them together so bad and now I can breathe again!

But

I have some fantastic news!
I've been doing a bit of planning and I plan on making a sequel! But I want to know what you guys think!

Do you guys want a sequel?

It'll continue Diana's and Marcus's story..

Anyway, I'm just glad they reunited and especially the way they did.. am I right ;) ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love T, xoxoxoxoxo