《 ELEVEN 》

《 Wolf Howls 》
Marcus's POV

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Austin run out of the house, closely followed by Diana. I was currently battling three wolves and one launched at me while I was momentarily distracted.

I threw the snarling wolf away from me before ducking under the jump of another and standing up, I flicked my dagger out. "Stop!" Austin commanded, using his Alpha voice.

The wolves stopped attacking, bosing their heads but kept their piercing gold eyes on me. I smirked, slipping my dagger into the waistband of my jeans. I turned to look at the two that watched. "What are you doing here Marcus?" Diana yelled out, angry.

Austin stepped out amongst the snarling wolves. "Yes what are you doing here, Vampire? This is Werewolf territory!" Austin exclaimed.

"Is it? I didn't know" I replied sarcastically.

Austin glared at me and I crouched down, tilting my head. "Just making sure she's safe" I said tilting my head in Diana's direction.

Austin looked outraged, probably thought that I thought he couldn't look after her. Well he was right, if he did think that.

"Austin, tell them to go and get inside" Diana said, stomping down the stairs.

I loved it when she was pissed off.
"I don't think that's a good idea" Austin replied, not taking his eyes off me.

I however, watched her. She gripped her hands into fists. "Now!" She exclaimed. 

Austin bowed his head almost and turned to the wolves. "You heard her" he said, authority leaking into his tone.

The wolf closest to me, snapped his jaw at me before turning in his tail. The pack bounded back, disappearing into the brush. Austin glared at me again before looking at Diana. "Are you sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Diana glanced at him. "Yes" she replied, her tone soft.

I stiffened.
Austin turned his attention to me before backing up. He walked back inside and closed the door. I watched Diana walk towards me.
"Are you deliberately trying to make me mad at you?" She asked, stretching out her clenched fingers.

"No, I was making sure you weren't going to get hurt" I replied, dusting dirt off my jacket and giving her a small smile.

Diana didn't find it so amusing. "You think this is a game? Have you forgotten what Austin is? He can kill you!" She exclaimed.

My smirk widened. "He can try" was my reply.

I moved forward in a blink of an eye and grabbed her, pressing her against the nearest tree. "Marcus!" She exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of my grip.

With my free hand, I raised it and gripped her chin softly. "You think after this afternoon, I was just going to let you walk away?" I asked, my nose brushing her jawline.

I was intoxicated when I was around her. She was like my personal drug, she had me hooked.

"No of course not, but I was going to deal with you on Monday! I don't want you kissing me anymore!" She exclaimed, still struggling.

"Too bad" I replied, ghosting my lips across her jawline.

I heard a soft whimper come from her. "Marcus! Stop! She exclaimed, before pushing at me. 

"You really think wolf boy can give you what you want? I can give you the world, the stars, anything you want!" I replied back, falling back.

Diana lent against the tree, gathering breath. "I don't want any of that, I just want happiness and freedom" she replied wiping at her mouth.