Prologue

???? POV

"Hey Hazel." Hazel turned to me and smiled. She ran up and hugged me." I haven't seen you all summer."  I smiled and hugged her back." Yeah, I took a trip to Britain over the summer." She smiled and gave me a hug." Hazel!" We both urned and saw Keith running our way." Keithster!" Hazel ran to Keith and gave him a hug. I stood there and glared." Hey, you dyed your hair!" Keith said walking over to me." Yeah I thought since it was a new year I'd ive myself a new me. In more ways than one." I muttered the last part which Keith didn't hear." Well, what class do you guys have?" 

I looked at my schedule hoping to get He same class as Hazel." I have biology first." I looked to my schedule and smirked." So do i." My smile suddenly disappear after Keith spoke." Now way' me too!" I sighed and put my schedule away." It's too bad Ariel couldn't be here." I said with a smile. Both Keith and Hazels smile faded." Yeah, I'm still sad." I silently laughed. I'm not." Well let's head to our first class shall we." Keith smile returned but Hazel didn't." I wish that stupid car hadn't had been going so fast." Oh no, I made my queen sad." It's okay Hazel." She looked at me and smiled.

——————

We left the school together, I was right by Hazel." Hazel wanna walk home with us today?" Hazel smiled but shook her head." Sorry, my dads are picking me up today." I looked behind her and saw a blue car pull up." And that's them." Hazel skipped off to the car." See you tomorrow." Keith said before walking off himself. I watched Hazels dads get out of the car and hug her.

I looked at her presumed"daddy" and smirked. He looked over to me and waved. I will make you mine. You will scream my name at the top of your lungs. And then I will take my queen. Anyone who gets in my way shall be eliminated, just like poor Ariel. I quickly smiled and waved back. Hazel looked at me and waved before getting in the car. Her daddy also got in the car. I looked at Dark who glared at me. You have no clue. I happily skipped off, planning.