6: Monster

3rd person

The house was quiet the next day. Hazel had no memory of what happened the night before. She was her normal happy self, just skipping everywhere she went. Dark sat with a coffee in his hand, and a phone at his ear. "Yeah, it's most likely needed. I'm taking it better than others." Dark sighed. Anti had woken up feeling sick so he was laying in bed. "Father?" Dark looked at Hazel giving human big puppy dog eyes. "I'll call you back Wil." Dark hung up the phone and turned his attention to Hazel. 

"Something you need hun?" Hazel nodded. "What's wrong with dad? I haven't seen him all day." Dark smiled and ruffled her hair. "He's fine. He said it felt a bit icky." Hazel nodded. "I'm gonna check on him!" She started to skip away but Dark grabbed her arm. "No! He um, he's asleep." Hazel nodded and went back to playing on her phone.

Dark sighed and went to go check on Anti. "Anti You okay?" He said knocking on the door. "I'm in the bathroom Dark!" He heard Anti from the far end of the room. Dark chuckled and went back to the kitchen.

Antis POV

Monster

She's scared of you

You can't have a daughter

Worthless

Horrible thoughts plagued my head, along with my fathers past words

No one loves you

Piece of trash

Kill yourself

Just die, no one wants you

I sighed putting my head in my hands. Out of sheer boredom I ran my finger over the scars on my torso. I had taken my shirt off and thrown it on the floor. Look at me, an ugly monster. Yeah, it was my fathers fault for the scars. But if I hadn't been stubborn and just listened. Just gave in, I wouldn't look like this. I started to cry as I stood up. I looked in the mirror at my blue and green eyes. 

Ugly

I sniffed opening a drawer. It wouldn't hurt right? Just a few more. I grabbed a packet of razors that were newly bought. Grabbing one I looked in the mirror again. Am I really doing this? I sighed, pointed ears, weird eyes, stupid powers. I held the razor to my wrist and took a breath. I've been cut before, this wont feel any different.

"Anti?! You okay? You've been in the bathroom for a while."

I froze, Dark was in the bedroom. I quickly locked the door. "Anti?" I put the razor back against my arm. One cut, that's all. I slowly slid the blade across my arm. It stung, but it felt like it was needed. Before I knew it I had made seven cuts along both my arms. I felt dizzy from the amount of blood loss. "Anti You okay in there?" He started to jiggle the door handle. "One s-sec." I grabbed the medical kit and started to wrap my arm.

"You stuttered. Anti open the door!" I hastily wrapped up one arm and got my shirt on, it was long sleeves thankfully. I went to wrapped up the other arm when my head spun and I fell. "Anti!" He stopped jiggling the door and blasted it open. I saw the red side of his aura taking over. 

"Anti what happened? I held my arm and spotted the bloody razor. I kicked it away happy that he didn't see it. "I-I fell, and hit my arm on the counter." He quickly grabbed more bandages. "That's a lot of blood, it's on the floor too!" He pointed to the floor and I saw a big puddle of blood. "How did you fall anyway?" I bit my lip. "I slipped on some water. You probably can't see it since there's so much blood." I chuckled. Dark smiled. "This might sting." I nodded and bit my lip harder when he wiped the blood away.

What if he sees the cuts? I pulled my arm away causing him to give me a strange look. "I-I got it. Thank you though." Dark nodded and gave me a quick kiss before standing up. "I'll make you a coffee." I nodded and once he left I shut the door locking it again. I grabbed the razor a pulled down my pants. 

You made him worry

You deserve to die

I made three cuts on my leg, watching the blood drip down. I felt myself losing consciousness. I shook my head and wrapped my leg, and other arm up. Then I rinsed the razor off and put it down, it looked like it was never used. I then grabbed paper towels and cleaned up all the blood. 

Stupid

You had enough scars

You made a mistake

He's going to hate you now

You can't take it back.

I slumped against the wall. "I'm so stupid. Why does Dark love someone like me?" I stood up and changed into my human form. Hmm I wonder. I pull up my sleeves and saw no scars. Maybe he won't find out. I turned and walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen where a fresh cup of coffee. "You okay?" Dark asked as I sat down. "Perfectly fine." I said smiling. "Hey dad!" Hazel cake over and hugged my. I winced and hugged back. Her knee had hit my leg, and unfortunately even though you couldn't see them, they still hurt.

I sighed watching Hazel face around the room. "Connor?" I turned to dark. "Yeah?" He gave me a concerned look. "Are you really Okay." I smiled and nodded

"I'm fine"