21: Nevermind then

Darks POV

"Dark?" Wilford came over and picked up the phone. "Oh my." He clicked the answer button and gasped. Everyone crowded around the phone. Me, Bim, Google, and Marvin were the closest though. "Oh hi Darky." The man in the black hood laughed. My eyes were glue to Anti. His left eye had a bandage over it. "Just wanted to call to let you know how your boy toys are doing."

"They're not boy toys." Bim said. The man laughed and brought the camera with him as he walked. "Let see ol' Bingy first." I watched googles fist clench as he gritted his teeth. "You guys say anything about where you are and I will carve your throat out." " We're in a basement!" Part of me want to slap Anti for saying that. "Really?" The man asked. Anti just smirked. "Bite me." Though the man had a hood on I saw his smirk. "Okay."

I saw Antis eyes widen. "No thank you, it was a joke." The man giggled before turning back to us. "So I just remember that Bingys passed out so we're gonna skip in over to Jackieboy. Oh what a pleasure he is." He snickered. The camera panned over to Jackie who just gave it a weak smile. "Jackie..." Bim whimpered. "I'm fine Bim." His voice was horse, but the bandage around it didn't help. My jaw actually dropped as Bim covered his mouth and turned away. Jackieboy made a sad sound before hanging his head. 

"How bout Chase?" On cue, Chases head popped up. "How do you still have that hat?" Marvin slightly laughed. Chase smiled and shrugged. My gaze traveled to his arms which were covered with blood stained bandages. A few of his fingers had small cuts and there was one big gash in his left hand. I looked to Marvin who also seemed to know what happened to Chases arms. "Chase How intoxicated are you?" He asked. Chase looked at his surroundings and shrugged. "I was left in a room to choose from a knife, a gun, or a whole jug of beer. I'm surprised that jug didn't kill me."

Marvin nodded as tears slid down his face. "And last but not least, Anti." The way the man said Antis name filled me with anger. He sang his name as if it were a pleasure to say it. Anti glared at the man, the best he could with only one good eye. He looked fine other than a cut of face and his left eye, but I knew that the man had done other things to Anti. Anti didn't speak but we held eye contact. "I started again. I promised I wouldn't but I did." My heart shattered. I looked at his body again seeing his long sleeve shirt and baggy pants. "Anti please. I love you." Tears started to slide down Antis face.

"Now ain't that just the sweetest. Sorry to cut this short but I have...plans, that need to be taken care of." I growled, my face going back to a glare. "Googs?" Googled eyes widened as he snatched the phone from me. I didn't care, I just watched from behind him. Google and Bing shared a look for a good fifteen seconds, before Bind eyes flashed yellow and googles eyes blue. "I love you." Google muttered.

"You son of a bitch!" The man walked over and slapped Bung across the face. Right after, the call ended. "Google What was that?" Google stayed silent as he pulled up a location into the google search bar. "No way..." I gasped.

"So we needed those papers for nothing?" Schneep asked. "No, I guess we didn't." Marvin added. "I don't understand, what's going on?" Hazel asked, pushing past to stand beside me. I turned to her, a cold determined look in my face. "We know where they are."

•••••••

Antis POV

"What did I tell you!" Bing yelled as the man kicked him in the chest, making his chair fall back. "You think just because you didn't verbally say anything that you could get away with it?" I had to look away as Bing screamed as the man kicked him over and over again. "You worthless piece of metal!" The screams stopped and I felt myself throw up inside of my mouth. No, Bing can't be dead. I forced myself to turn around and actually did throw up. Bing was bloodied and laid motionless on the floor. "He's not dead, so don't start crying." The man spat before  untying  Bing.

"If he tries anything else though he will be." He grabbed bigs hair and drug him out of the room. Leaving a trail of thick blood behind him. We sat silent in the room. A couple minutes past before Chase said something. "They know where we are. They're coming to get us." I nodded and looked down at my arms. "Anti? Did you cut?" I looked back up at Chase and nodded. "You?" He looked away and nodded as well.

"I drank the whole jug, and was tempted to grab the gun. But I grabbed the knife and cut until someone came in. I thought it was Marvin telling me not to shoot myself, but it turned out to be "him" just coming to clean the wounds with alcohol."

"You guys know who he is right?" Jackieboy asked. Me and Chase shared a look before we nodded. "My daughter is friends with a murderer. He killed Ariel you know? I thought he was human, but boy was I wrong." 

"What is he?" Chase asked. "He's a soulless, like Hazel. I've seen his hair start to glow almost brown when ever he uses his powers."

I sighed. "Liam uses loneliness. Because he felt that without Hazel he was lonely."