18: Friend or Foe

Darks POV

I honestly had no intention of tying them to chairs, or kidnapping them for that reason. "I watched the boy with white hair and Keith take in their surroundings. "Good afternoon gentlemen." Marvin almost whispered. Liam's eyes widened while Keith looked around confused. "I'm going to show you a few pictures, I want you to tell me if you have ever seen or met these people." He held a remote control up and pressed a button that turned the screen on. He first picture was of Chase. Neither of the boys had a reaction to it until keith spoke up.

"That's Chase, one of Hazels uncles." Liam turned and semi-glared at him. "Chase what?" Marvin asked. I could hear the strain in his voice. "Mason?" Keith shrugged. Marvin's shoulders slumped in relief. "Liam?" Liam turned his head quickly. "How do you know my name? And no, I do not know that man." Marvin pressed the button and the screen changed to a picture of Bing. "Um, that would be Brian, another cousin to Hazel." The glare returned on liams face. "What's the point in this?" Marvin didn't  answer and only moved on. 

"That would be Jackie. Ive met him before, he's really nice." Keith said with a small smile. We of course, were showing them the septiceyes human forms. But after we got confirmation about if thy knew them, we would show them their actual self. "I've met him too. He's, okay I guess." Liam answered. I knew Bim and the others were listening, meaning he did not  like that comment. "Last one." As the picture of Anti, as Connor, came up I saw a small smirk form on Liam's face. 

"That's Hazels Dad!" They both answered. "Which one?" Liam's asked smugly. "The shorter and more loud one." I slightly laughed at Keith's remark. "Now, how do you know of these people?" Marvin asked, turning the screen off. "We have a friend, her name is Hazel. Those are all people in her family." Keith seemed to be the only one answering. "Okay, now do you know these people?" Marvin would only have to show Anti and Bing. Since Chase and Jackieboy-man looked human enough. Except Jackieboy wore his mask more than his glasses that had been in the picture.

"Um, who is that?" Keith asked when a picture of Bing came up. Now his hair and eyes were a bright yellow. The bing search bar portrayed from his finger tips. "I don't know him either." Liam answered with a  roll of his eyes. "How about him." My throat closed up as I caught a glance at his eyes. Hose perfect blue and green eyes. The picture was fairly new. I had taken it when Anti was being stubborn. In the picture he was laughing with a huge smile on his face. "Sorry, no." Keith hung his head as if he was disappointed in himself.

"Anti?" My eyes snapped to Liam. "How do you know this?" Marvin asked. Liam shrugged slightly playing with the ropes around his arms. "He works for the septiceyes." My eyes narrowed as Liam looked my direction. He couldn't see me, I was hidden well in the dark. My aura a dark color that slightly blended in with the walls. "Those names are confidential. The public doesn't know them." Liam turned back o Marvin. "Like you would know cat man." I saw Marvin tense, he was also in the dark. How does he know he has to mask on. 

"Can we go now? We won't give you any trouble?" Keith asked, his eyes full of fear. "Let them go." I spoke for the first time. Marvin's nodded and with the flick of his wrist, the ropes came loose. "Go home." He spoke. Keith took off running while Liam stood there. "Next time you decide to kidnap me, don't show me a bunch of pictures of hooligans J don't want to see." With that, he stormed off.

"I think Liam is the person!" Bim blurted our as soon as he was gone. "There is a possibility, we'll have to keep an eye on them." Google added. "Neither Keith or Liam is allowed in the house until this is sorted through. Not know who is our enemy and who is our ally." I got it if my chair and teleported to my room. The room felt empty. Without Anti, there wasn't the usual spark. I sighed and fell onto the bed. "The sheets still smell like you." I cuddled onto his side of the bed taking in the smell. "Smells like coffee, with a mix of tea leaves." I chuckled quietly before falling asleep.

???? POV

I glanced at the unconscious body before some. "Pathetic." I kicked his side and watched him squirm. "This is why no one loves you." Kicked again. "You should die already." One more kick. He slowly woke up and rubbed his side. "Why are you doing this?" His voice was weak. I was lucky. After drugging him he was powerless. Otherwise he would have kicked my ass, then I'd lose them all. "I want my queen." Was my answered before I climbed on top of him. "Don't...please..." I only smirked as the chains formed around his hands and ankles.

"I have to do something while I wait for my queen. That includes settling my happiness, sadness, and lust." I whispered the last part into his ear. I glanced at the three other bodies, naked and tied up. They'd had their fair share. One of them was staring at me with wide eyes. Tears streamed out of them as he watched me repeated what I done to him to the man before me. The other two were either unconscious or could watch. I smirked before I began. "My queen, you'll be mine soon."