7: Family

Antis POV

Hazel was at a sleepover so me and Dark decided to go see the other egos. Unfortunately that meant I'd stay in my normal form, which meant the cuts in my arms would be visible. I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt even though it was like a hundred degrees outside. I got to the septiceyes mansion and a smile automatically came to my face. The Ipliers lived in the manor, the septiceyes in the mansion, and when we were all together we went to the ego HOUSE.

I knocked on the door adjusting my sleeves. The door opened and a very familiar face appeared. "Anti!" He exclaimed jumping to give me a hug. "Well hello to you too chase." I laughed and he quickly pulled me into the giant house. "Wait!" Jackieboyman poked his head around the corner. "Antis here?" The young superhero smiled and gave me a hug as well. "It's good to see you again!" I smirked. "We look the same, you practically see me everyday." 

They both laughed while I smiled. "I'll go let the others know you're here!" Chase yelled as he ran off. Jackieboy laughed at him before turning to me. "So how have you been? Everything alright with Hazel and such?" I felt my arms start to itch and I tried not to scratch them. "Oh it's been great. Hazels been taking Ariel's passing well." Jackieboy nodded. "Anti!" I smiled as Robbie ran and basically jumped on me. "Why don't you visit more often, I missed you so much!" 

I laughed and patted the small mans head. "I'll try to visit more often. But I have a family to take care of. "Then why are you here?" Schneep asked. "Well I wanted to see my other family as well!" The doctor smiled and gave me a hug. "It's good to see you." I nodded. "I heard that Hazel has a cruuuuuush!" Bing sang smirking. The other egos jaws dropped. "Really?! On who?" Robbie shouted looking each septiceye up and down.

I laughed trying not to give away the fact that it was him. "Whoever it is better treat her well, or they'll be hell to pay." Marvin spoke wrapping an arm around Chase. "Awww! You two are adorable!" I said quickly taking a picture. I'll use this as blackmail later. Chase quickly blushed and looked away while Marvin laughed. "Have you told Hazel yet?" Schneep asked giving me a worried look. "No, but it's okay." He nodded looking down.

"Anti you know we're always here for you. That's what family is for." Chase added. My heart hurt, I was keeping a huge secret from them. I gave them a fake smile that they seemed to believe, but Chase glared at me. "Alright, it's late, we should make some popcorn and watch a movie!" Jackieboy suggested. "Sounds fun, let me run to the restroom real quick. The itching in my arms had grown worse, and I needed to relieve it.

They nodded and I quickly ran up the stairs to the bathroom. I locked the door and pulled the razor out of my bag. "Anti?" Shit, why you gotta do this Chase? "Yeah?!" I put the razor in my pocket just in case. "We need to talk after you get out of there." I bit my lip. "Um, okay." I heard him walk back down the stairs before K pulled the razor out again. I pulled my sleeve up and started to cut.

The crimson red blood slowly ran out of th each cut. I winced as the blade ran over a vein. It didn't cut it, but it did hurt. I sighed, if I would have cut that just now would I be dead? I shook those thoughts away and cleaned up all the blood before wrapping up my arm. I put the razor back in the bag and stepped out screaming when I saw Chase standing infromt of my with his arms crossed. 

"You wanted to talk?" I muttered. He slowly nodded. "Anti, I know a fake smile when I see one. Believe me, I went through it too." I looked down scratching my arm. "What's going on?" Chase looked at me dead in the eyes, though he looked serious he also looked worried. I smiled which caused him to relax some. "This is what family's for huh?" He smirked and nodded. "Hazel saw. Dark wiped it away to make it seem like dream. But it still hurt." I felt tears come to my eyes.

"She was scared of us. Scared of me." Chase uncrossed his arms and wrapped them around me. "Anti Listen to me." I nodded hugging him back tightly. "You. Are NOT a monster. Hazel might be scared cause she sees it in her dreams. I'm sure if she knew why you hid yourself a she'd hnderstand. Hazels a nice girl, she wouldn't judge you based on your looks." I cried into his shoulder before  I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

"We're here for you Anti. If you need to talk just come to us. We'll always, and I mean ALWAYS be there for you." Marvin said. I heard Chase sniffed and figured he must be crying. "You were there for me...I'll be there for you." I sobbed quietly. I felt like i need to tell Chase, but what would he say. He'd tell Dark and then Dark would have me. "Chase I want to tell you, but I'm scared." Chase and Marvin were both crying. "Take your time, but I do want you to tell me." I nodded.

"I promise." I sniffed. "I promise too Anti."