5: Supressed Feelings

Darks POV

I decided it would be quicker just to teleport to the Iplier Manor than drive a car. And since nobody was around to see, it made more sense. I appeared in the living room and saw that Bing and Google had fallen asleep on the couch. I smiled and pulled a blanket over the septiceye and Iplier. I walked into the kitchen where Wilford was slumped over the table, phone in hand and messages still open. I laughed. I told you to set your phone to auto shut down. I smiled when i saw that he had been texting JJ all night. 

I sighed and continued to walk around. Dr. Iplier was in his room, presumably asleep. BIm was in his, yandere was in the Jim's room with a story book in her hand. Rj and Cj were fast asleep. I smiled before coming up on my old room. I still used it, not as much though now that I'm with Anti. I only used it when we had long term missions. I took a deep breath before I knocked on Host door. "Come in." Hosts voice was quiet like he'd been...crying. I slowly opened the door and was right. Host head was in his hand as he sat on his bed crying. 

"I guess, you already know?" Host nodded. "Host I'm sorry, I don't know what to do." Host shook his head. "Host shakes his head and turns to Dark. Then he reassures Dark that he will be fine." Darks eyes widened. "What do you mean?" Host sighed. "Hazel Likes Robbie, Host is sure Robbie likes her as well. Since Host knows Hazel is family and admired her dearly. He will push his feelings aside." Dark smiled. Host was such a nice guy. Putting Hazels feelings before him selves. "Thank you Host." Host nodded before I left.

(So I was writing as Host and my brain thought I had changed over to third person, whoops)

I appeared back home and saw Anti wasn't in our room. I changed into my human form just in case Gazel was awake. Quietly I went down the stairs and saw Anti asleep on the couch, Hazel snuggled up right next to him. I smiled and walked over to the couch. I frowned. "Really?" Anti looked up at me with an innocent smile. "What? It's fun." I took the phone out of his hands and turned the game he'd been playing for days off. "You need to sleep." He reaches his phone with the hand Hazel wasnt hugging.

"I need to reach level 200!" He whisper-yelled. I laughed" how many levels are there?" He looked at me all srsly. "One thousand two hundred seventy-two." I stared at him as he caught me off guard and grabbed his phone. "Hey!" He giggle and turned his game back on. "So, how's it go?" I sighed and sat down next to him. "He said he'd put his feelings aside so Hazel could live hers." Antis jaw dropped. "Really?" I nodded. "He's too nice. All you Ipliers are too nice." I laughed. "Yeah, Bing and Google we're cuddling, Wilford was texting JJ, hell Yandere was reading the Jim's a bedtime story." Anti smiled

"Father?" 

We both looked down and Hazel was looking at us with wide tired eyes. "Who are Bing and Google, who's Wilford, Yandere, Jim's? Those are the names from my dreams! What's going on!" Hazel shouted backing away from us. "Dark can you make her go back to sleep?" I nodded and got up. "Wait? Dark! No! Go away!" My heart hurt at that as realization hit me. "I'm sorry Hazel..." a bit of my blue aura tapped Hazel on the head and she fell asleep. I sighed letting my aura filling come out. Anti also change into his natural form. "That's concludes it..." he muttered. "She's scared of us." I added

Sorry for the short chapter, more to come!