2: Smiles in the Dark

Antis POV

We attended Ariel funeral. Hazel and Keith couldn't due to their injuries, which pissed Hazel off. Ariel was really nice, it was shame she had passed at such a young age. Surprisingly Liam wasn't there either. The three were really close friends of Ariel so her funeral without them felt, lonely.

After the funeral Dark and I went home. Another place that was lonely without Hazel. I didn't bother taking a shower and just fell into the couch. Dark sat next to me and wrap an arm around me. "Why does everything bad happen to us." I whispered. "I don't know, but death happens to everyone." I nodded and snuggled next to him. "Dark, what if Hazel would have died?" He turned to looked straight at me. "Hey, cut that out. Our baby girl is alive, just focus on that." 

I nodded and hugged him. "You know what we should do when Hazel gets back?" Dark hummed.  "I'd like to see a smile on her face, we could invite everyone over." Dark smiled and shook his head. "You think we need to have chaos when she needs comfort?" I laughed and poked his nose. "Chaos is comfort in our family." Dark slightly laughed before giving me a kiss. "Sure, But your calling them." He got up from the couch making me fall over. "No come back, I was warm!"

*the next day*

"Okay, Dark is picking Hazel up right now. When they get back, the lights will be turned off. As soon as he says open your eyes the lights come back on and we all shout surprise. Got it?" Mostly everyone nodded but Robbie raised his hand. "So we shout after the lights come on?" I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yes Robbie." Robbie was like a small child, though he was as tall as us, it was like he was our kid.

"They're here!" Bing shouted when he saw the car pull up. I quickly hushed everyone and turned off the lights. The door creeked open and J saw Dark with his hands over Hazels eyes. "You ready?" Hazel squealed making me smile. "Open them." The lights turned on as Hazel opened her eyes. "SURPRISE!" Hazels face lit up at the sight of everyone. "You guys are all here!?" Hazel happily rushed to start giving everyone hugs.

Dark came over to me and gave me a quick kiss. "Good idea." I smirked. "I told ya so." He rolled his eyes as Gazel came to give us a hug. She jumped up into my arms first and hugged me tightly. "Thank you Dad!" I nodded and kissed her forehead. Then she did the same to Dark. "Thanks Father!" He ruffled her messy hair and set her down. 

3rd person

Hazel danced around having conversations with her many uncles. One moment she was dancing with Robbie to a song called sweet cairline when Anti belted our the lyrics. "SWEET CAROLINE! BUM BUM BUUM!" Dark laughed at his silly husband while watching Hazel dance around. He glanced at his friends when he caught Host watching the two dance. Dark stood up and walked over to the man. "Host?" He jumped seeming to have been in a trance. "You okay?" Host nodded. "Host nods assuring Dark that he is fine he just zoned out."

Dark looked back to robbie and Hazel as the danced like to five year olds. "Host?" Dark says with a smirk. "Host gulps as Dark laughs." Indeed Dark did laugh. "Are you crushing on Robbie?" Host quickly shook his head and crossed his arms. "Host has no such crush on Robbie. He had simply dozed off looking in that direction. Dark shakes his head not believing Host and walks away." As Dark did what was narrated he looked once again at his daughter and smiled.

"Googs! You don't drink?" The septiceye Bing And Googleiplier we're sitting with two glasses of water in their hands. "No, I don't. You shouldn't either." Bing nodded taking a drink of water. "I don't, I just never knew you didn't." Google nodded with a smile. "The note you know the more you know." Bing set his cup down informing Google that he had a question. "I have never understood that quote." Google laughed. Not many people could make him do that, but Bing was one of them. "Bing it's pretty simple." Bing shook his head confused. "No it's not! It doesn't make sense." Google laughed and kissed Bing. "Oh you never cease to surprise me."

Hazel and Robbie stopped dancing leaving Robbie exhausted. He walked over to Host and nudged the blind man. "You having fun?" Robbie's small child like voice could make anyone smile. "Host nods causing Robbie to smile." Robbie laughed, Host narrating his actions always made him laugh which intern made Host smile. 

Hazel skipped over to her dads with a cheeky smile on her face. "Oh no, that can't be could." Anti teases. "One of you must dance with me!" Dark almost spit out his drink from laughing at her sudden tone. Anti did spit out his drink. "You want one of us to dance with you?" He asked still laughing. Hazel nodded and put her hands on her hips. Anti smiled and set his drink down before standing up. "Shall we?" He held out his hand to which Hazel happily took it.

Dark smiled as his husband and daughter danced. He then got up himself and joined the two. Hazel happily laughed while dancing. Soon the others were joining it. Marvin pulled Chase onto the dance floor. Edward grabbed Henrik, Jackieboyman and Bim started drunkenly spinning each other, Bing practically dragged google to dance with him. JJ and Wilford just danced in their seats. Yandere laughed while watching the Jim's try to boogie.

"Come on Host, let's dance." Robbie shook Hist arm pleading. "Host sees the smile on Robbie's face and agrees even though he doesn't want to." Robbie kinda ignored the last part and pulled Host to dance with him. All was well at the moment, they were all happily dancing and having fun. Even in dark times people can smile.