22: Finally Free?

Darks POV 

There was no ther emotion other than burning anger as I marched up the stairs, to a household of a family I used to trust. My fellow Ipliers and the Septiceyes stood behind me as I pounded on the door. It creaked open revealed a woman in her late thirties. Her blonde hair was pulled into a bun, and he green eyes widened at the sight of us. "I swear I didn't do anything." She started to plea. "This isn't about you." I stated. She quickly shut up before moving out of the way. "Please don't kill him." I stopped, and gave her the coldest glare I could.

"I know what he did was bad. But he's my son." A silence fell over everyone before I finally spoke. "If he's smart, we won't even have to fight." Without another word, we continued our way to the treacherous basement. The one that kept our loved ones against there will, and used them as slaves. "Ready?" I muttered. Everyone had there weapon in hand and loaded if needed. I turned back towards the metal door before forcing it open. 

The knife barely missed my face

I was met the cold green eyes of Liam. His glare was almost as hard as mine. "We can do His the easy way. Or the hard way." As he spoke his eyes traveled to Hazel. She held two twin blades in her hand. Experienced in using them after she requested Anti to teach her. "We will be leaving this house, with Hazel and the others as well." Lima shook his head. "See that's  it how it works. This is supposed to be a trade. You want them back? Then give me my Queen." I turned to Hazel who nodded.

"Okay." Liam looked taken aback before he smirk. "But you will bring us the septiceyes first." Liam's smirk fell as he rolled his eyes. "Bring them here!" He shouted over his shoulder. Two large men drug in Anti, Jackieboy, Chase, and Bing. All of them with more bruises and cuts then they had when they were on the call. "Let them losse. Take the chains off." The men obliged, a loud clang sound echoed through the house as the metal hit the ground. 

I caught Anti in my arms frowning as I felt how much weight he'd lost. I held his frail body in my arms making sure to keep a straight face. I could shower him with kisses later. Anti was practically hanging off of me. I could feel when he's knees started to give out and would have to catch him. "Alright, now give me Hazel." When no one made a move, Liam's face contorted into anger. "You liar!" Liam pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Hazel. "If J can't have her no one can!"

Antis breathing started to quicken; I rubbed circles in his back to attempt to calm him down. "Liam, you've known Hazel since kindergarten. If you do anything right now, you will completely ruin any chance could have had with Hazel or anyone associated with this family. Do you really want Hazel to remember you as the boy who kidnapped and tortured her dad, and then went ballistic?" Liam but his lip looking away.

"No, you will not be forgiven. But if you put the gun down now, then it helped me know that there's still a bit of the old Liam I knew in there." Hazel cut in. Liam stared at her before losing the gun. "Hazel...I love you." Liam gave her a small smile before he held the gun to his head.

"No!" Hazel lunges for Liam, but it was too late. The trigger had been pulled milliseconds before she got there. Liam's corpse collapsed making a soft thud onto the floor. Hazel shrieked as she fell to her knees next to her friend. I had to turn away as she held his body close to her and cried. Robbie limped over to her and out a hand on her shoulder. Instantly she jumped up and wrapped herself up in a hug. 

We left that house, our plan a success, except for the death of Liam...

2 HOURS LATER

"It doesn't look to bad. It's not infected, but your vision his definitely going to be affected." Dr. Schneeplestein stated as he check out Antis eye. I sat next to him cleaning up the wounds on his arms and placing new bandages over his cuts. Anti hummed before muttering a small thank you to Henrik before he got up and left. As soon as I finished, Anti pulled me into another hug. I smiled, this time fully hugging him back.

We didn't say anything. We simply sat in silence hugging each other. And we stayed that way until Yandere came up to our room to say dinner was ready. I never realized how much I missed those dinners until the days that the septiceyes were gone. Our table was back to smiling and laughing. A joke here, a joke there. Yes, we are all scared. Some more than others. But in the end we persevere. I was shaken out of my thoughts when a hand squeezed mine. I looked up to catch Antis smile. 

I've never smiled so big