16: Wet Dreams

⚠️Smut⚠️

Marvin's POV (a bit before Anti was taken)

I walked out of Jackieboy-man's room shutting the door behind me. "Vitals are Fine, heart beat is fine. He seems to be healing just fine." I write down on my note pad. Everyone was doing okay and so far no one else had been emitted to the hospital. I sighed as I entered Chases room. The heart monitor beeping steadily. "Chase. When will you wake up?" I pulled a chair beside his bed and sat down. His hair fell slightly over his eyes, his chest slowly rose up and down, I could hear his steady breathing. I laid my head down next to him and slowly drifted to sleep.

*dream*

"Chase?" He hummed looking over at me. "I love you." Chase smiled as pink dusted his cheeks. "I love you too." I smirked as I crawled over him. Now he laid under me. Me with only sweatpants on, and him with sweatpants and a shirt on. I watched him bite his lip and look away. "Chase, you're beautiful." He shook his head and crossed his arms. "Sure, you keep saying that." I frowned and lowered myself a bit. "Chase." I whispered into his ear. "I'm going to show you just how beautiful  you are." I started to kiss his neck slowly. He gasped as I ducked in the spot I knew so well. 

"M-Marv?" I laughed as I slowly took his shirt off. "That's not my name Kitten." I watched his eyes widen as he covered his face. "Nope." I pulled his hands away and out then by his face. "I want to see your face, I want to see how red you get kitten." He gulped. "S-sir?" I tugged at his sweatpants hearing his breath quicken. After getting them off K slowly stroked his member. "Mar-sir? What are you doing?" I laughed before licking the tip. He twitched grabbing his hair. "What do you want Kitten?" 

I watched him glare at me before gasping when I put my mouth around him. I hummed watchin as his back arched slightly. "D-do That again." I took my mouth away hearing him whimper. "Rephrase that." He swallowed before speaking. "P-please do that again, s-sir." I went back down and started to him a song around him. Wasn't long before I heard him moan. "Nope, wrong." I pulled my mouth away and went back to his neck.

"S-sir...I need-" I stopped him by kissing him. "You haven't let me prove to you that your beautiful yet." I watched a tear slip down his cheek. I wiped it away before grabbing a bottle of lube. "Marv-we haven't done this before." I could basically feel the fear radiating off of him. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I coated one finger with lube before slowly pushing it into him.

He loudly moaned as I started to work him open. I then pushed another finger in listening as he hissed. "You okay?" He nodded clenching his eyes closed. I scissored my fingers and watched as he arched his back moaning. "Chase, haven't I told you to purr when this happens?" I laughed when he flipped me off. "F*ck you...sir." He chuckled at the end but it was replaced with a moan when k added a third finger. I curled my fingers, and he moaned loudly arching off the bed.

"Oh, did I just find someone's prostate?" Chase nodded before looking at me. "C-can you do that again?" I shook my head removing my fingers. "Marv?" I slipped down my pants and watched his eyes widen. "Marvin?" I looked at him, his eyes were wide as he stared at me. I coated my dick with as much lube as possible before setting myself between his legs. "It's okay to tell me to stop Chase. If you need me to stop sill stop." Chase smiled. "I thought I was kitten." I rolled my eyes and started to slowly push into him. "M-Marvin~" He purred at the end causing me to smirk. I was fully in soon after. "You good?" He nodded and I began to roll my hips.

"Let me tell you a few things about my Chase. He's smart, he's caring, he lovable, and so many other things. He's got bright eyes that sparkle when he's excited. A cute little nose, beautiful pink lips that are perfect for kissing. He's got beautiful curves that add to his beauty, his butt that's perfect for pinching." I pinched his butt causing him to squeak. "Even his small feet that make the smallest putter patter when he walks is adorable. But what makes himChase? He cares for everyone. He tries to help anyone even if they don't like him. He would break himself just to see someone happy. I love my Chase. But I hate that he doesn't.

He thinks he isn't good enough, he thinks that no one loves him. I don't think he realizes how much he is loved." I rolled my hips faster hearing Chases breath forced out of him with each thrust. "S-sir, can I-" "not yet, wait for me." I was close to cumming as well, but I wanted to tease Chase a bit more. I would speed up and then slow to a torturous speed. "Marvin! Quit it!" I laughed and thrust once more hitting his prostate. "Sir please!" I smiled and came into him as he came as wel....

*reality*

My head shot up. I was drenched in sweat still by Chases bed. I looked at him then to me, I had a dream about f*cking Chase! I smirked shaking my head. I hate you Chase. I heard voices in the hall making me sit up straight. "No one is allowed in here but the egos. And it's too late for them to be here." I slowly got up putting my mask on and summoning my cards. "The magician is probably in his boyfriends room. Well go there last." I opened the door and attack the first person k saw. The crumpled to the ground. I turned around and saw a gun pointed at me, but I made it disappear and knocked the guy out before he could shoot.

"Marvin?" I turned and saw a man in a dark cloak. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He man laughed before teleporting behind me. "Because Marvin, I want my queen." Then everything went dark...