14: Memories

Googles POV (3 years after book 2)

I slicked back my hair for the thousandth time. "Google, he sees you almost everyday. Your fine." I sighed. I had a white polo on and black pants. But there were some strands of hair that refused  to stay down. "I know, but it's been three years since we confessed or feelings. I want to do something special." Dark rolled his eyes. "Bing is a simple guy. Just get him something simple." I ignored my friends and grabbed the daffodils sitting in the dresser. As I made my way to the Septiceye Mansion a I felt my heart beat quicken. Breath in and out, you got this Google. I reached the door and rose a shaky hand.

What if he says no. I shook my head before knocking three times. I was greeted by Jameson opening the door. I smiled at the silent man as he let me in. "Where's Bing?" I asked. He pointed up at the ceiling. I have him a small smile before heading up to Bings room. When I reached his door I smiled. "Hey Bing, it's me Google." Surprisingly I heard sobs from the other side. "Bing?" I set the flowers down and pulled out a spare key he had given me. I opened the door only to gasp. On his wall in big red letters were words

'Worthless'

'Ugly'

'Defect'

'Useless '

'Pathetic'

'Fat'

And in front of these words was Bing. In his hand was a blood stained knife. My stomach churned when I realized what the writing on the wall was written in. "Bing..." I kneaded down beside him and soon found him crying into my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." My heart shattered. His arms were cut up as well as his torso. "Bing look at me." His eyes slowly rose to meet mine. "None of those words are true. You are not fat, pathet, useless, ugly, worthless, and certainly not a defect. I love you Bing, please don't do this to yourself." I pulled him close to me as he continued to cry. I wanted to give you a gift, but the best gift I can give you now, is love.

Bims POV(7 years after book 2)

"What's wrong? You're not being yourself." The usual upbeat Jackieboy-man was idly quiet today. He was never quiet. "Nothing Bim, I'm fine." I frowned reaching for his hand. Happy that he let my hold it I pulled him into a kiss. "Okay, I trust you." He face fell as he pulled away. "I'll see you later." He muttered before going to his room. I sighed and sat down in He couch. "Hey Bimster. Everything alright?" Anti asked. I shook my head. "Jackie isn't being himself. He's very quiet and just not...Jackie."

Anti bit his lip. "That's weird. Want me to talk to him?" I shook my head. "No, maybe he just needs some space." Anti nodded before leaving to find Dark. I sighed walking over to Jackie's room. "Jackie, can you please tell me what's wrong. If your just in an off mood that's okay, but I want to make sure you're okay before I let it drop." I heard a quiet curse before the door cracked open. "Bim, I appreciate it. I really do. I'm okay, I promise."

Call me nosy, but I wanted to see why he cracked the door. "Jackieboy...can we cuddle?" He but his lip turning away. "Not right now. I'd love to but I can't." That was a sure sign that something was up. "Why not." "I don't know I just-not feeling it." I put a hand in the door and pushed it slightly, he quickly looked up at me with fear in his eyes. "Jackie, let me inside." "N-no, I'm doing something." I started to push harder which he responded by doing the same. "The Jackieboy I know wouldn't keep secrets from me." "Well he Bim I know wouldn't push someone when he knows they're uncomfortable." "I'm worried about you!" "Then don't be!" With one final shove the door swung back accidentally knocking Jackieboy to the floor. I looked at his small frail body shaking. "Jackie-" I stopped when I looked up.

Ok the ceiling was a noose, a shirt stool under it. Beside the stool was a note, a suicide note. "I-Jackie-" I was once again stopped when he got up and ran. "Jackie boy wait!" I ran after him following him out into the forest. "Stop!" But he didn't, not until I caught up with him and tackled him to the ground. "Let go of me!" He squirmed But was unable to get out. "Let go! Bim! BIM!" I didn't say anything I just kept him there until he stopped yelling. He eventually started to cry. "Jackieboy, why would you kill yourself? What is going on?" "I-I-I don't know! I know that for the last seven years you've told me "I love you" But is it true! Sometimes it feels like you were forced to say you love me. Because everyone else was confessing!"

So that's why... I pulled him into a kiss. He didn't kiss back, but he siding move away. "You listen to me. I love you Jackieboy. If I was forced to say that do you think I'd say it so passionately?" He slowly shook his head. "Exactly! Jackie, there's nothing in this world that I love more than you. Don't ever forget that. If you would've killed yourself..." his eyes filled with tears again as my tears started to fall onto his face. "I could never live without you." I hugged him as we laid in the grass crying.

Marvin's POV(2 years before book 2)

"WELL MAYBE JF YOU LET ME SEE THE KIDS MORE THEY WOULDNT HATE YOU!" I had to duck to avoid Chases phone which was thrown at the wall. "Chase...you oka-" "THIS WOMAN! SHE THINKS THAG ITS MY FAULT THAT HER KIDS DONT LIKE HER! NO THEY COMPLAIN BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS WAKE UO GO TO SCHOOL COME HOME AND SIT LIKE ROBOTS ALL DAY! AND SHE THINKS ITS MY FUCKING FAULT THAT THEYRE LIKE THAT!" Wow, that's a lot of anger pent up in one small man.

"Chase, you know it's not your fault right?" He looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know, ever since the divorce, I've thought- maybe if I wasn't so selfish. She has feeling too, I shouldn't have yelled at her." You poor  naïve man. "But she treated you like crap!" He simply shrugged. "Maybe I deserved it." He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I'll be back." He muttered before leaving the room. I sighed putting my head in my hands. Why can't you just let her go, can't you see hat she treats you horrible. She doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone that will love you, that will always have you back. I love you... I stood up after a good five minutes had passed. "Chase?" Standing up, I walked to the bathroom. "Chase?" No response. So I moved on. I checked the kitchen the living room and finally got to the bedroom. The old one that Chase and Stacy had shared. "Chase?" I opened the door and found Chase with a gun to his head.

He turned around and froze. "I-I can explain." I took a step towards him but he moved back. "OkayX explain." He gulped before speaking. "You don't know...you don't know how it feels. To have have no one love you. How hard it is to hide behind a fake smile. Marvin i just want someone to love me, I want to be somebody to someone. Not just some toy you can get money off of. I quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it up. "Is there a bullet in here?" He shook his head "No-"before flinching when i pulled the trigger. The gun loudly fired putting a hole in the ceiling. "Chase, has you shot this you would be dead.

"I know, that was the point." He muttered. I pulled him close into a hug. "Chase you are loved. Think of us, we're your brothers. No matter how much we fight, we love each other." I heard a quiet sniff before he hugged me back. "Thank you Marvin..."

"I love you Chase..."