20: Back to the Fu-Past

Antis POV

My arms were chained as I walked along the metal corridor. Two men all dressed in black walk alongside me with their guns pointed at me. If I tried to glitch away I'd be shot immediately. We came upon a silver door that slid open when we approached. I held back my gasp when I saw Chase, Bing, and Jackieboy all wearing similar clothing with their arm bound as well. "Hello Anti-baby! So great that you could join us." I was shoved roughly in a chair and then tied to that as well.

"I figured I'd let your significant others know how you were doing by letter, but I decided that it would be better to let them see you as well." I ignored the man talking in front of me and looked at my "brothers." Chase had a bandage wrapped around his each of his arms with blood soaking through them. His hat, which he surprisingly still had, was torn in some places. And he had a black eye. He caught my stare and gave me a small smile. 

I looked away to Bing who wasn't even conscious. His lip was cut and his torso was exposed showing thousands of what looked to be whip marks. "Anti, you look horrid." Jackieboy voice was broken. Every word sounded like it was causing him pain. His throat had a bandages wrapped tightly around it. His eyes were red and wide with fear while he had a few tear stains on his cheeks. One of his hands was wrapped in a bandage and the other looked basically charred. 

"R-really now. You don't look much b-better." I heard a laugh and looked by to our kidnapper. "Here's a mirror." He threw it at me but due to my arms being constricted, the glass hit my face and shatter cutting my lip and nose. "Thanks dude." I muttered. "Oops my bad!" He skipped over to me and held the broken mirror in front of me. Not only was my face cut up but I also had a large bandage over my left eye which I didn't even notice. "And I haven't done anything to your body yet. But it did taste delicious." I shuddered and heard one of the egos gag.

"Now, how about we call up those pesky others." He pulled out a remote and pressed a button turning on a large flat screen that I didn't even know was there. "He raped you too?" I heard Jackieboy whisper. I looked over and but my lip making it bleed more. "I guess...he did that to you?" Jackieboy nodded and hung his head. I felt tears come to my eyes, some of them being stopped by the bandage. 

I wasn't ready. I haven't even thought about doing that. And I wanted it to be with Dark, who said he would wait until I was ready. 

*flashback* (3rd person)

Dark chuckeld as he carried his boyfriend over to the bed. "This is your punishment for slapping my butt in the middle of a meeting." Anti just laughed and smacked it again. "Sorry couldn't help it." "And I cant help myself." Anti was about to question Dark when he was thrown onto the bed with Dark towering over him. "Dark?" He asked nervously. He was answered when Dark began to nibble at his neck. Anti held back a gasp when Dark but a certain spooe sending waves of pleasure through him. 

Anti knew where this was going, and he trusted Dark. So why did his heart feel like it was going to beat out of his chest? Anti hummed when Dark slipped off his shirt doing the same to his own afterward. He started to kiss Antis stomach making the smaller male whimper and squirm. Darks finger looped around the hem of Antis pants. Anti felt his heart beat quicken along with his breathing. 

"Anti, I won't go on if you're not ready. I want you to be comfortable with this." Antis eyes watered feeling ashamed of himself. Dark instantly went up to give his boyfriend a hug. "I love you, I'll wait till your ready." Anti smiled and hugged back. "Even if we aren't going that far, could you keep doing what you were doing before? It felt really good." Dark chuckled and moved back in top of Anti, that I can do."

*end of flashback* (Antis POV)

I sniffed as warm tears started to flow done my cheeks. "Aw don't cry baby." I looked up disgusted at the man in front of me. "I hate you." He started to laugh before he slapped me hard across the face. "Don't worry I hate you too."

Darks POV

"Wow, this gives me major deja vu." Wilford whistled as we stood in front of our old high school. "You guys went here?" Hazel asked. I nodded before stepping up the stairs. "You still think they teach people like us? Glitches Auras pixels?" I asked to no body in particular. "Host isn't so sure. Due to the new laws theses days it seems unlikely." I shrugged and pushed open the doors, the rest of the egos followed behind. "Well if it ain't Darkiplier." I recognized the man in the chair immediately. "Hello Hank." He looked behind me and nodded as the egos filled in. 

"What brings you here? Or are you trying to start trouble again like when you went here?" I shook my head trying not to jump and strangle this guy. "No Hank I've got a family to raise now. I was actually trying to get information from the school district date base." Hank gave me a worried glance before standing up. "Now why do you need that?" I But back a growl and spike clearly. "My husband and a few of my close friends have been kidnapped." Hanks eyes widened and he took a step back. 

"Anti? The little short kid who always came into my office ranting about "fucking circles"?" I heard Hazels laugh and I myself smiled a bit. "Yes, yes that's my husband. Now have you give the files on Derick flickerman, Kelsie Stanford and Jeffrey Charles?" Hank nodded and pulled out the envelopes. "Ew." I heard Schneep mutter. "Who are they?" Hazels asked. "People that the septiceyes didn't exactly get along with." Hazel nodded as I tabbed the three envelopes. "I know Henrik always wanted to rip Jeffrey's throat out, Chase and Marvin were not very fond of Kelsie and I know for a fact that Jameson absolutely hated Derick." 

I looked at JJ who just flipped off no body in general and slightly laughed. "Thank you for your help Hank." The old man nodded before sitting back in his chair. "Well, not we have more paper to work through." Google sighed. "Yeah..." I muttered when my phone rang. My eyes widened and I dropped when I read the contact number.

Anti💚🔪