8: Chase

Hmmm, you're a liability to me getting my queen. I wonder what it would take to get rid of you. And how many of the others are a liability. Sorry Chase, you've done nothing wrong but stand in the way of me, and my queen...

3rd person

If there was one thing known about Marvin, it's that he is a flirt. A seductive flirt at that. Brought the years hat he's dated Chase he's learned that as stubborn as he is, Chase is submissive, stubborn, but submissive. Marvin would you this to his advantage and tease him a lot. They've never had sex, but that doesn't mean they haven't come close. Marvin's never moaned, He's grunted But he is stubborn as well and won't give Chase that satisfaction until they actually  do it. But he has made Chase moan and its one of the noises he enjoys the most.

Chases' flustered face as he's pressed against a wall as Marvin pleases him to an extent. That's what they were currently doing. Or what marvins mind was doing. They were laying bed just chilling. Chase was in his phone and Marvin had his out, but was looking at Chase. "You're beautiful. You know that right?" Marvin muttered. Chase looked over at Marvin as his cheeks turned pink. Chase was the only one who had ever seen Marvin's face. Marvin knew Chase would never say anything so he trusted him.

"Th-thank you?" Marvin smirked, you lived when chase stuttered. The usually always knows what he's doing and straight to the  point guy Stuttering made Marvin happy that Chase was his. Marvin took advantage of this and grabbed Chases hands. The phone dropped onto the floor as Marvin pulled Chase close to him. He could hear the slightly smaller mans breathing quicken before he pressed his lips to the others.

The two laid there making out until it began to grow heated. Marvin's lips left Chases and moved them to his ear. "I love you my kitten." Chase shifted nervously. "W-why do you call me that? You're the c-!" He was cut off when Marvin sucked the side of his neck making him shiver. "Because, if I'm the cat." He lowered his voice and pressed his mouth to Chase ear. "Then you're daddy's kitten." Chase stiffened feeling Marvin's hands roam his torso. "So listen to me. If you feel any pleasure, don't moan but purr for daddy."

Chases blushed, ever since Marvin learned that Chase could purr he had used that to tease him. Marvin then slipped his and Chases shirts off before leaning down and giving slow open mouth kisses down Chases torso. Chase bit his lip trying to hold back any sign of pleasure, being stubborn as always. Marvin smirked before tugging off Chases sweatpants. "M-Marv?" Chases face was bright red, they had come close to doing it before, but even if they didn't this part still made Chase nervous. His mind clouded by thoughts he didn't even realize that Marvin had gotten his boxers off until he wrapped his hand around his area.

Chase gasped and his back arched slightly. "Aww, that's no fun. What do I have to do to get My kitten to purr?" Chase didn't answer his body aching in need for what Marvin was obviously taking his time on. "P-please?" Marvin smirked letting go of Chase and climbing back in top of him. "Please what? What do you say when daddy ask you a question?" He ran his finger around the base of Chases member causing Chase to take deep breaths. "Yes s-sir." Marvin smirked and kissed Chase. But he grabbed Chase again causing the smaller male to gasp allowing Marvin to slip his tongue in.

The two had a rough make out session until Marvin started to moved his hand up and down causing a moan to escape Chases lips into Marvin's mouth. Marvin smirked. "Was that a moan?" He started to go faster satisfied when Chase gave him a very pleasure purr. Marvin smiled and stopped. "Good boy." Chase laughed and smacked him with a pillow. "You're so mean you know that?" Marvin laughed and laid  down next to Chase. "Whatever do you mean?" The other man gave Marvin an annoyed but happy look. "I was just trying to use my phone and you just decided to tease me like that!"

Marvin laughed before hugging Chase. "I love you Chase." Chase smiled and hugged back. "Love you too! You meanie!"

——————

"I'll be back! Calm your tits!" Chase said when Marvin pinched his butt. "But I'll miss you!" Marvin whines, Chase laughed opening the door. "I'm just going to the store, make sure Anti doesn't burn the house down." Marvin laughed nodded. "I heard that!" Chase rolled his eyes before stepping out and shutting the door. It was quite early so not many people were out.

Chase took a deep breath watching as his breath could be seen in the cold air. He didn't get far before he bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. The other man turned towards him and glared. The had a black hoodie on and Chase could see blonde hairs sticking out from under it. "Ah, Chase Brody!" Chases heartbeat sped up and he took a step back, planting his foot ready to run. "How do you know my name?"

The man snickered sending chills down Chases back. "You work for the septiceyes. How could I not?" Chase gulped. "That's a private organization, the names of the members are not public. So I will ask again, how do you know my name?" Chase couldn't see it but the man smirked. "I know all names. I know who you are, what you can do." As the man kept talk Chases hand instinctively went to his hip ready to pull out his gun.

"I know how you DO have powers." Chase froze, his heartbeat thumping loudly in his ear. Not even the septiceyes knew he had a power. He never used it. "H-how do you-" "ah, I thought only Marvin could make you stutter." Chases eyes widened. "How do you know about Marvin. How do you know about that!" The handle of the gun was now in chases hand all he had to do was pull it out.

"Because Chase." In the blink of an eye there was a sharp pain in Chases chest. The man was know in front of him and he could see his emerald green eyes. It all hit him, the green eyes the familiar accent. "W-why?" He winced when the man twisted the knife. "You're a liability, I need my queen. And you're in my way." Chase couldn't think straight. He was wondering who this queen was, how he was a liability, how he would get home, IF he would get home.

"You May be wondering how you're in the way of this." Chase nodded, it was becoming hard to breath and his vision kept fading in and out. "Well to get to my queen i need anyone in the way out of it. There are four, you're one of them. Then there's one last one but I've already put that person in the process of slowly destroying themselves." Chase winced as the knife was ripped out then shoved back in this time in his stomach. "Y-you're the one hurting -nti?" Chase couldn't speak it was hurting too much.

The man nodded. "As for the other three, I need to keep the Ipliers busy with two of them, cause my queen to be sad so I can swoop in and comfort her, as for the fifth one it'll be an experience I help her through. The knife was ripped out again. "You're sick." Chase scream this time when the knife plunged into his side. "Yeah, I'm lovesick." Chase eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell backwards. The man laughed before grabbing Chases phone and calling Marvin. "Hello?" He threw the phone on the ground watching it shatter. 

"Chase? Chase are you okay?!" The man kicked the phone towards Chase hand before walking away. He threw the bloody knife into the bushes and removed his gloves throwing them in a bin. One down...three to go