9: Finding Out

A/N: in case you're wondering "where's Dark?" "Where are the Ipliers?" "When will Robbie and Hazel get together?" Well I'm trying to give more story to each character. Let this one be longer and more in depth. Like you get to see how Chase and Marvin's relationship went after book 2. And Hazel still needs to go back to school and learn about her family. You'll get to see more relationship between the characters like Chase and Anti being best buds. Or Bing and Google, and stuff like that. The last two books have been straight to the point kinda, and I like books like that. But I also like books that make you eager to know what's behind it all. Sorry for going on a little rant. Now, onto the story!

Antis POV

We were all sat on the couch waiting for Chase to get back. "What do you guys want for breakfast? I'll text Chase a  shopping list." Marvin said from the other aide of the couch. "Bacon! Oh and eggs! And orange juice!" Robbie said talking like a little kid on Christmas. "And bagels!" Jackieboy yelled. We all laughed as Marvin texted Chase. "The poor guys gonna have a heart attack." I said still laughing. 

"It's best we leave Chase alone or else he'll come back with nothing." Schneeplestein said scrolling on his phone. We sat in silence, coincidentally all on our phones. Marvin's phone buzzes bring our attention to him. "Hello?" We heard a crash and the room instantly had a more tense atmosphere. "Chase? Chase?!" There was one last crash before the phone hung up. We all jumped up and ran out the door. 

"Bing can you track his phone?" Marvin asked. My heart was hammering inside my chest and I felt the energy start to build up. Oh gosh, not now. Please not right now. I bit my lips as Bing closed his eyes and scrunched his nose. "It's hard. I think his phones broken. But he's not far from the house. This way!" Bing suddenly took off and we all followed close behind. It wasn't till he stopped and gasped that we saw what happened. I gasped "Chase..." His phone lay destroyed next to his hand which was covered in blood. He had three stab wounds one in his chest, one in his stomach, and one in his side. "CHASE!" Marvin fell to his knees and grabbed Jacks pulling him close to him.

"Move out of zhe way!" Schneep pushes us away, his accent showing more clearly since he was stressed. "He presses two fingers to Chases wrist before his eyes widened. "No..." he quietly muttered. He moved his fingers to Chase neck muttering again before pressing his hands to his chest. He sighed pulling them back. "He is alive. But needs immediate medical attention!" Marvin nodded before picking Chase up. "We'll be back. I'll call if anything happens." Schneep then helped Marvin take Chase back to the car before speeding off to the hospital.

I stood there traumatized. Someone found a reason to stab Chase. And did it not far from our home. What if they're too targetting fhe rest of us? What if they go after Hazel? Has this happened to the Ipliers? Is DARK okay?" I began to hyperventilate as these thoughts raced through my mind until a hand was placed on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and brought out my knife brining it to their throat before I saw who it was. "Hey, it's just me." 

Dark said putting his hands up. I stayed silent my breathing slowingg down as i put the knife away. "How...How did you get here?" I said clutching my chest as it hurt like hell. Dark seemed to notice this and hugged me. Just being in his arms allowed me to relax. "Google got a call from Bing saying something was wrong so I immediately rushed over." I nodded slowly hugging him back. "Come on. Hazel will be home soon."

I smiled as we teleported home. "You take a shower, I'll be up in a bit." My face dropped. "W-what does that mean?" He just smirked before walking off. Normally I'd be a blushing mess or play along with him. But if he got in the shower with me, he'd see the cuts. Maybe I should just tell him.

No, he'll hate you

If I tell him I won't have to hide, and he can help

Who would love someone as scared as you?

I felt tears come to my eyes as I ran up the statues to the shower. I quickly striped and got in, my tears mixing with the shower water. I held a hand to my chest, not being able to grab my shirt that wasn't there. It was getting harder to breath and my hands were shaking. I looked down at them and saw they were glitching in and out of sight. I winced as my chest hurt even more before collapsing. My head hit the side of the tub causing my vision to blur.  "Anti?!" I heard quick footsteps and tried to push myself up. I heard the door open and I stopped. It's over.

Now he will hate you

Can't I just die

You should, just drown yourself

The shower curtain was pulled back as Dark looked down with worry in his eyes. I couldn't even look at him. I was 1. Having a seizure and 2. Ashamed of the cuts. I felt his arms wrap around me as he picked me up. It was odd, it might have been my seizure but I swear he was shaking. He carried me to our room and wrapped a robe around me then laid me on the bed. He then laid next to me and just hugged me. 

The seizure stopped but my chest still hurt, but it was more from crying then actual pain. "Anti? Are you okay?" I sniffed hiding my face in his chest. "N-no." He pulled back and looked at me. He wiped my eyes and the tears off my cheeks. "Please don't cry. It makes my sad when you cry." I didn't notice until then but Dark was crying. I made him cry. "Anti..." he slowly rolled up the robe sleeves. "It broke my heart to see the scars that were left by your parents. Why would you do this?"

I looked down starting to sob again. "Y-you hate me now." He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "No, I could never hate you. No matter what. But I hate these." He said pointing to the cuts. "I hate all the scars and bruises that try to take away your natural beauty." I slightly smiled. "I-I'm a monster. I have weird sharp teeth, my eyes aren't natural at al-" he put a finger to my mouth cutting me off. 

"Let me rephrase that for you. You are amazing, you have cool sharp teeth, your eyes are beautiful and unique. I love you Anti. I wouldn't have you any other way. Don't change yourself for anyone, I, love you Anti." I sniffed and sobbed. "T-thank you Dark. I love you too."Dark hugged me and I hugged back tightly. 

He doesn't hate me

He loves me

"Hey Anti?" I hummed not wanting the moment to end. "I think it's time to tell Hazel."