8: Herpes and Smoke Weed

Chapter 8: Herpes and Smoke Weed

Luna*

"What the hell?!" I turn around but see nothing on my butt.

"Haha, April Fools!" Dean held is stomach while laughing.

"It's September, Dean." Bee said with a confused face.

"Oh," he paused for a second before laughing again, "You should've seen your face though, it has hilarious."

We all stared at him with a placid face until he straightened himself up and mumbled a 'sorry'.

Another bell went signally only 3 minutes to get to our next period.

We all left the cafeteria and we separated into our different changing rooms.

The girls and I opened the door to the changing rooms to see Hayley and her minions already there and in the sports outfit. Even though everyone wore the same thing, they changed it to make it seem more...explicit, like tying the shirt to crop it or pulling the shorts up higher to make them booty shorts.

Yikes.

They gave us an evil glare before turning back to their conversation. We rolled our eyes and went to our lockers and entering in the combination.

7352

It clicked open to reveal the provided sports bag and uniform.
It was a white tank top with a black outline and the word 'Wolves' in red on a curve. There were also black soffe short with knee length white socks decorated with 2 red stripes at the top and my black nike trainers.

Not bad.

I gathered my things and changed into the cubicle, then sat next to Raven while tying my laces.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"I don't really know, but it apparently it's the extra-curricular activities lesson." She shrugged.

"Oh okay," I stood up, "Come on the lesson is about to start."

We ran into through the hallways to get down to the field just before the instructor arrived.

"Good Afternoon class," the middle aged man caught our attention, "I am your instructor, Mr. Darwin."

Mumbles and groans of 'good afternoons' and 'piss offs' were spoken in the crowd of our class.

"As you already know it is extra-curricular activities lesson, so we have all the sports teams ready for you but this year there will only be a limited amount of spots on the most popular teams such as the football and cheerleading." Mr. Darwin played with the whistle around his neck, "Here is the list of teams available."

He put up a piece of paper up on the board and as usual everyone ran up to it.

Just like the movies.

Football - Limited spaces.
Soccer
Basketball
Cheerleading - Limited spaces.
Swimming
Gymnastics
Athletics
Track

"And if remember," our teacher called on us, "Teams run on 3 strikes, if you use up all of them, you are off the team."

A bunch of protest and whispers stretched across our group as the instructor blew his whistle to signal us to go.

"Why don't they have a kick boxing team?" I huffed as Raven, Taylor and Bee joined me still at the board.

"Because they are afraid that you are gonna kick someone's ass," Raven grinned as I matched her one, "What are the guys doing?"

"Some of them are already on the Football team and the rest are trying out," Taylor replied.

"Why don't we do cheerleading? It will be just like the movies Luna! You always wanted a movie like high school experience!" Raven exclaimed.

"Yeah well the difference is that in this reality high school experience, people get herpes and smoke weed." I raise an eyebrow and fold my arms.

"Lulu!" Bee's mouth hung open but quickly recovered, "Why don't we, Taylor and I are already on it because we cheer for our boyfriends so we can help get you on there as well."

"Yeah Lu, it's just like the acro circus mission," she whispered the last part in my ear.

"C'mon you'll be fine!" Taylor carried on trying to persuade me.

"Fine!" I pouted, "but what if I don't get on."

"Trust me you will."

They grabbed my arms and literally dragged me to the other side of the field where the tryouts were while I whined behind them.

"What am I even meant to do?" I asked once they put me down.

"The captain will ask you do a trick then the group of try outters will learn the cheer and best ones will be picked." Bee explained.

"Who is the captain?" Raven pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Hayley Turns," Taylor grimaces.

"Well shit," I push back a loose hair from my ponytail, "I'm hungry, goodbye."

I start walking away when they pull me back,

"Luna.." they warn me in a low tone.

"Fine! But I won't enjoy it," I furrow my brows, "and I swear if the uniform is just a bra and spandex I will ki-"

"Hello Trainees!" A loud feminine voice cut me off.

Son of a biscuit.

"Well, well, well," Hayley strutted up to me.

I get it, you like wells, move on.

"What do we have here?" She circled around me like a predator.

Just give her some fur and she is.

"Me." I simply replied.

"Oh are you asking to go first?" She smiled evilly.

"What? no I-"

Once again she cut me off, "First Trainee Guys!"

A couple a claps and whoops were sent my way as I walked into the empty space they told me to go to.

In front of my I saw the long table with Hayley, Camila, Taylor and Bee.

Taylor and Bee gave me reassuring smiles while the two Queen Bitches stared daggers into me.

I can do this, I can do this, I remind myself.

Just like the acro circus mission.

"State you name." Camila's voice dripped with venom.

"You already know."

"Experience?"

"Yes.." I say hesitantly.

"Whatevs, anyway since you have experience I need you to do something advanced."

"Uh, sure." My eyes narrow and Bee puts her head in her hands, as if she knew what was about to happen.

"I want you to do a round off, back handspring, back tuck, front walkover, roundoff back handspring layout, standing full then front layout."

***

A/N: ASDFGHJILK WE REACHED 2K READSSSS!! Tytytytytyty! I'm so grateful xx

We still #2 on Teen Fiction Rising Whoop! Thanks so much for reading and btw I update ONE chapter EVERYDAY around the afternoon in England xx

Ly all 💓💓