67: Fuck The Agency

A/N: homecoming venue^^

also in the last chapter, i completely forgot about their house being burnt down and forgot they were staying at the White House so let's pretend that was how i wrote it haha oops sorry

Chapter 67: Fuck The Agency

Luna's POV*

The next morning, we texted the group chat telling them meet us at Chippy's before school. Ace gave us questioning looks at the dinner table but went along with it when we forced him to go.

The night before, Noah, Raven and I went to the Agency HQ to retrieve some equipment. We used the excuse that Commander Ryder told us to get it for a mission we were going to help in over the weekend. After showing our cards then showing a weapon request with a forged Commander Ryder signature on it, we went and put things that we thought were useful which ranged from small daggers to smoke bombs.

When we arrived at Chippy's, all of them were already sitting around a coffee table holding caffeine and food in their hands while taking up most of the space in the cafe. Not that it really mattered, we were the only ones in here other that the workers.

"What's this all about?" Ace asked as soon as we sat down with them.

"Good morning to you too," Noah said sarcastically while I glared at him.

"No time for the pleasantries," I folded my legs over each other, "We have something important to tell you all."

"Oh, is it spy stuff?" Dean clasped his hands together excitedly.

"No," I glanced at the workers who were on he other side of the cafe, "This is about homecoming."

"What? Seriously?" Dean complained.

"No!" Bee hissed then whispered something in his ear in which he responded with an 'ohhh'.

"Well what is it about?" Taylor tilted her head, concerned since she was on the homecoming committee with Bee and the twins.

"There will be a problem that will involve the homecoming king," Raven nodded her head in the direction of Ace, "And we need your help with diverting that problem."

"What's the problem?" Lucas raised an eyebrow, amused with the analogies that we were using.

"A rival school is planning to crash the even and steal the crown from the king." Noah over-emphasised some of the key words.

They furrowed their brows, obviously not picking up what we were trying to put down. I sighed, got out my phone and started texting the group chat.

avengers🖖

🌙: hayley's agency is planning an attack on ace at homecoming and she's had help from someone in our agency
🌙: we don't know how the attack will play out but we know it's happening

I waited a second for them all to read it then my phone began blowing up with notifications.

🍕: ohhhhh
🐝: fucking hell when will she quit it
💓: are you kidding me?!?!!?!?
👽: damnnn
🍺: aw shiiii here we go again
📓: fuck me for once i thought everything was going back to normal
💩: hA i already knew BiTcheS
⚡️: so did i dumbass.

I peered over at Ace who hadn't replied yet, instead just staring at his phone and reading the conversation. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was (A/N: lmao haha if you get it you're just as dirty as me lol) grasping his phone. Surprisingly, it didn't smash into pieces in his hands.